Secret Revealed

After being loaded back into her hanger bay, Gipsy remained in her Jaeger form as Raleigh and Mako climbed out of her conn pod, as then her J-tech team got to work on repairing the damages that Blade-Arms had caused during their fight.

Although as her J-tech team worked, her injuries stung, like they had been doused in rubbing alcohol, and if she could, Gipsy would've been gritting her teeth.

She was using all of her will power not to move, or make any sort of noise since she probably guessed that Matt and Laura were staring at the Jaegers with their mother.

Gipsy could see Sierra standing in his hanger bay getting repaired by his J-tech teams, although then a thought hit Gipsy like a train.

If the PPDC was building more Jaegers, then why shouldn't they open more Shatterdomes, it was already as crowded as it was was with seven Jaegers, add in the three new ones and it was probably at max capacity for when it came to Jaeger housing. 

Although, she wondered if anymore dead Jaegers were going to come back, she wouldn't mind seeing Jaegers like Horizon Brave, Lucky Seven, or Bombardier Dropkick again, mostly because she shared a few deployments with them.

She remembered, well, as much as she could from when she, alongside another Jaeger, a mark two named Bombardier Dropkick, were deployed in  the Los Angeles river against Yamarashi back in 2017, and how Bombardier's missile barrage basically bounced off of the category three's hide, and how angry the pilots were about it over the comms when that happened.

The memory of Raleigh and Yancy told the pilots that "they got this" as they sprinted into battle to fight Yamarashi.

But also how the pilots of the Jaeger congratulated her pilots for the victory after they had cut off Yamarashi's head with that crane cable.

As for Horizon Brave and Lucky Seven, the three Jaegers had been deployed against a Kaiju in Manila, but she couldn't remember it's name, all she could remember was that it had a barbed tail, and that it nearly crushed Horizon Brave under it's body, and that it took both her and Lucky Seven at full strength, to pull the Kaiju off of the Chinese mark one.

God, she missed Yancy, and it didn't help that he was in both of those memories, and really most of every memory she had.

Gipsy then let out a soft sigh, which wasn't heard by anyone as she thought about those memories,  back when the Jaeger program was in full swing, and Shatterdomes were build along the whole Pacific Rim, but those times were over. 

She then looked down at her armoured hull to see that her J-tech team had finished working on her body, and so, Gipsy returned to her human form and rolled up her shirt, just enough to look at her stomach, seeing a faint outline of a scar on it.

"Another one for the collection." Gipsy muttered out as she rolled down her shirt and walked through the hanger bay.

She walked past the hanger bays of the other Jaegers before she stopped to look at Valor Omega briefly. The tan and dark red coloured, broad shouldered Jaeger stood motionlessly in its hanger bay.

It's bright blue visor glowing only due to the lights in the hanger, and it's twin arm cannons were deactivated, likely retracted into it's forearms.

Gipsy looked up at the Jaeger, and she swore she saw it's conn pod lower to look down at her a little bit, but thought her eyes were just playing tricks on her.

So she just walked away from Valor Omega's hanger bay, passing by Marauder Zeus and Bracer Phoenix's hanger bays as she did so, but payed the mark fives no mind.

She wasn't even sure if the two Jaegers even had pilots yet. Gipsy then exited the hanger bay to find where her fellow Jaegers were at, but instead was nearly bowled over by Matt and Laura.