Return

They all knew this day would come, they just weren't expecting it to be today. Striker stood stunned in silence as Chuck walked towards him. "Hey Striker." The pilot smiled.

"Y-you're dead." The mark V stuttered.

"Was." Chuck corrected. Striker blinked, trying to force away the tears. He couldn't lose it in front of Gipsy and Raleigh, he just couldn't.

"Gips." Raleigh said. "Let's give them some privacy." The American Jaeger nodded and placed a hand on Striker's shoulder.

"You're very lucky." She said. Then she and Raleigh were gone. Striker then looked around making sure no one was watching and he nearly tackled Chuck in a hug.

"I missed you too." Chuck murmured as he awkwardly patted Striker on his back as the mark V buried his head in his chest.

"Don't ever do that to me again." Striker threatened halfheartedly.

"I don't plan to either." Chuck laughed. "Now... why don't we give the old man a good scare?" Striker's eyes lit up and they snuck down to Herc's room.

They found the marshal at his desk working on paperwork. Striker walked in followed by Chuck. "What ya doin' old man?" Chuck asked mimicking Striker's tone of voice and Herc stiffened.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Striker..." Herc growled as he stood up. "Don't..." He froze as he looked at his son. His face went deathly pale and he started shaking.

"My boy." He murmured and ran forwards to embrace him. "MY SON!" Striker watched as his pilots had the most physical contact with each other in a long, long time.

The mark V gave a small smile and turned to leave to give them some privacy when Chuck grabbed his shirt. "Come here you bucket of bolts." Chuck teased as he pulled Striker into their family.

The mark V had never been so happy. That's when a high pitched squeal cut through the air.

Sierra and Tacit meanwhile were training in the kwoon combat room. Tacit was on the defensive blocking all of Sierra's strikes with his staff using his near superhuman reflexes, he was getting used to his human body. However, Sierra then spun around and swung his staff at Tacit's legs,  knocking him off his feet.

Sending him crashing to the floor. However that's when the two teenage jaegers heard slow clapping behind them and they turned to see a woman with shoulder length brown hair. Tacit couldn't recognize her but Sierra did.

"It can't be." He murmured as his staff fell from his hands and clattered down on the floor.

"Hey Sierra." The woman said kindly and the mark four rushed forward and nearly tackled her in a hug. 

"I missed you too." The woman said as she hugged him as well.

This woman was Lauren Storme, one of Sierra's pilots as then Sierra's other pilot, Aria Strongarm walked up to the two and Sierra hugged her as well. Tacit smiled happily for his friend when he felt a hand touch his shoulder.

Tacit spun around to see who touched his shoulder, and saw a familiar face and heard a familiar voice.

"Hey."

It was one of his pilots, Jeannie Lewis. Next to her was her sisters Vivian and Hayley Lewis. 

Tacit tried to hold back tears as he then brought his pilots into a tight group hug, it was so good to see them. 

"I'm so happy to see you three." He muttered out. That's when a high pitched sequel cut through the air.

Mako sat in her room looking at picture of her, Stacker Pentecost, and Tamsin standing in front of Coyote tango. She remembered thinking that she saw Coyote's servo twitch and his conn pod moved slightly.