The Battle Of Brightmoon

“Welcome to the Brightmoon armory! We'll its not technically an armory but I've been sneaking weapons and stashing them in here for months” Glimmer dramatically opens the doors to a closet in her room.

We all look around to see a bunch of weapons, shields and armor.
I walk to this cool sword and pick it up. I took the sword since my old one was worn out and I didn't really like it anymore.

As I touch the sword I feel a connection. I don't know how to explain it. It's like, uh, like as if you're becoming stronger? That's the best way I can put it.

As I stare at the Sword I look at Adora's back, which is where she keeps her sword

I then look back at the Sword I picked out and I start to see the resemblance.
It looked so much like hers but it didn't change the fact that I loved it, I think it even made me like the Sword even more.

A few minutes went by and Queen Angella is standing in the "armory" room's doorway.
“Mom! What are you doing here?” Glimmer drops a weapon.
“Did you really think I wouldn't notice you were hoarding weapons?” the Queen asks the princess.

“I'm sorry, mom, but I have to do this” the princess justifies but at the end of her sentence she quiets down since  Queen Angella had taken over and started talking over her.

“I know” Angella interrupted.
“Wait, huh?”

After they finished talking we got some armor on and headed outside.
You could barely see the sky anymore, it was covered by the dark clouds.

Adora jumps in the water and the Horde soldiers go past her.

“Well that's not what I expected. I thought they'd wanna take She-Ra out first, then go for the castle” I accidentally thought out loud but thank goodness that nobody heard what I said, since the thing we hear as soon as Adora jumped were tanks and people shouting.

Adora gets thrown but thankfully lands unharmed.
“Adora!” Glimmer shouted.
“Go to her! I'll go keep the Moonstone lit” Queen Angella flies to the moonstone, using her magic powers to keep it shining bright.

We all get down from there and start doing all sorts of things like using powers, gymnastics, ballet, soccer, sword fighting, jumping around, running.

You know, the kind of stuff that looks cool in books and movies, when in reality is a real life nightmare.

*Time skip*

I see Catra lure She-Ra away from us but I didn't have time to stop her since a soldier ran to me holding a tazer in their hand.

I dodge the attack and hit them on the head, making them fall into the water.

I hear shouting, screaming, booming sounds.

I wave Swift Wind over so I can try to attack some of the Horde that's in the Whispering Woods.

I successfully manage to attack a lot of them but not all. It would probably take a while to defeat them even with the Princess Alliance. But it fell apart.

I go back to the main battlefield and I see a canon shoot straight at me.
(A/n I shouldn't be putting straight and Y/n in the same sentence)

Thankfully Netossa blocked the attack.
“Thanks, Netossa. I probably would've been dead right now if it wasn't for you” I panted.
“You're welcome!”

Some time goes by and I'm honestly surprised that I've lasted this long.

*When this ends, I'll probably fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.* I thought to myself and slightly chuckled but my little laughing session quickly ended when I heard She-Ra scream.

I look up and see her tied with ropes, completely surrounde by Horde soldiers.

Me, Netossa, Spinnerella and Bow all come to her rescue.

Netossa makes a net sheild around all five of us.

I see Bow holding Sheras sheild in his hands.

“Are you all okay? Adora, what happened back there?” I ask concerned.

“We can fix this. Please tell me we can fix this..” Bow pleads sorrowfully.

“I'm sorry...” is all Adora says before she closes her eyes, thinking she failed.

“It's okay.” I hug her.
A few seconds later the rest of them join in.

We get up and notice water droplets around us.

I hear the ocean? What is going on right now?

We look behind us and see Mermista and Sea Hawk on a boat.

The water princess makes a gap so we don't get wet and charges forward, making the Horde back away.

A few moments later we see flowers.
Perfuma! The skiffs and the horde soldiers are covered in vines and flowers.

But it's too late. A Horde soldier shot the canon straight where the Moonstone is.

“No!” Adora yells running towards the  pillar. She's terrified.

Suddenly we see ice form around the pillar to prevent it from bending and breaking.

“I hope I'm not too late.” Frosta says while sliding down the ice path she had made with her ice powers.

“You're right on time!” She-Ra smiled.

We all stand next to She-Ra from both sides.

Me and Glimmer hover our hands over the runestone embedded in Shera's sword. We start to glow.

I begin to glow (F/c).

Bow touches my shoulder and flows red. The rest join in and She-Ra raises her sword. The woods and the ground are colorful and bright again.

Bow almost kills me by pushing me but I didn't mind since we were hugging Adora.
Angella stood behind us and wraps us up in her wings. We are all exhausted but Glimmer begged her mom to throw a party for winning.

To our surprise Angella actually agreed!

I'm happy that the Alliance is back. I really missed them.

(word count-972)