Information (Prologue 1)

This First Chapter will be more of a filler for information before the first real chapter of the story. Also, If you wish to you may use the main character in this story after the point in which we get to UA, so you can have a better understanding of the character and quirk. Note that not all Important information will be here, and the first half of the chapter is a prologue filler. If any new information is added that needs a chapter, so that nobody is spoiled after the prologue I will write a new Information chapter. Also, ??????? will be born quirkless.

??????? POV:

??????? was born Giorno's twin, but due to "complications," was surgically removed around six weeks before he was born as he was assumed dead. Surprisingly, he had partially awakened his stand early, and like Jotaro against DIO, stopped from his heart long enough for the people watching him to assume he died.

After he was born, the doctors realized he was still alive and took him to his mother, who promptly dumped him outside. Due to sheer luck, Brandon was able to find DIO's Manor, and followed all the other Stand Users after seeing abnormalities (Stands) nobody else seemed to notice. After following them in and being found by Eyna, he was taken to DIO as he had infiltrated. Seeing as the child was his kin, he adopted the child, despite being miles outside of his moral compass. The logical assumption would be he saw how easily the child reached him, and how it looked only a few days old and decided to train the child to be a sort of bodyguard who could protect the building if anyone passed the Pet Shop and entered the building.

A/N: I don't know what to call DIO's shelter, so I'm being lazy for the sake of the story and calling it a Manor. If you want to, you can find what it's called and correct me. I'm still in school, so I'm gonna cut some corners to get the story out quicker. That doesn't mean I'm cutting all corners, like how King Crimson or D4C work, but some minor things may be ignored or skipped. Also, I'm calling DIO here "Daddy DIO" not because of a fetish or crush, but because he is our Daddy DIO. Also, will enrage some people, but once you understand what people are trying to say, King Crimson's abilities become very simple to understand. And also, confusing King Crimson scenes are nowhere as confusing as D4C's.

After the child was taken in he was named Brandon as the ultimate Dad-Joke with the last name of Brando. Young Brandon had a semi-normal childhood outside of the Manor. The only real rules were:

1: Daddy DIO stays inside during the day and only goes out at night, he's allergic to the sunlight

2: Never talk about the Manor outside

3: Don't die

As long as these simple rules were followed, he had a "normal" life as a quirkless child until he was around two years old. As anyone who watched JoJo knows, DIO got into the crime world. As this was still 14 years before episode 1 of MHA, All for One was still healthy and rampant. 

After a failed deal, where AFO tried getting DIO under him, leading to DIO trying to get AFO under him, All for One was pretty understandably pissed. He decided that the best form of revenge wouldn't be some crime war or a fight to the death. He decided the best revenge would be to kill DIO's only real child after he had "bonded."

"Hello Child," All for One called to Brandon from behind.

Brandon replied in Japanese, "Hello... ...All for One?"

"I must say, I'm impressed with the level of understanding you have for Japanese despite originally learning English," All for One said before whispering, "unfortunately, you won't be alive for long."

'He doesn't realize I heard his murmuring because he doesn't have a stand.' So what was it that you wanted to discuss with me?

"I heard you unfortunately don't have a quirk, is this true?"