Sorry (Not a Chapter)

I don't really know what to write, but I'm just going to say that I'm sorry. This story hasn't gone how I wanted it to, and I can't rewrite it without deleting everything. 

However, I've always found it annoying when I find a fanfic I like, the author decides they don't, and the old version is wiped off the face of the earth.

I do plan on rewriting this story, I'm just not planning to do it on Wattpad. (I'm doing it on Ao3)

If somebody wants to adopt this story - or the other ones tied to it - I will let them.

Keep in mind that I'm treating this version more like a crack-taken-seriously version of the story and that's why I plan to start again on a new slate.

I plan to publish the drafted chapters, not because they're up to the quality I want, but because I don't plan to update any further here.

Lastly, I want to say that it won't be published for a while so don't go searching immediately. I've been planning to do it for a month, but I've only just gotten the first bit of 12 AM motivation necessary to start now.

If I need future help, I may come back here to update the previous chapter. As such, if you're (somehow) invested you don't need to throw this story out. So 'Bruhfanfic' and his Stand idea of D2L aren't going in the trash. Additionally, I'd like to shout out 'YukarinThatSage' with the Stand name 'Search Party'. A bit late on my end, but when I get to it I think that'll work. Thank you!