#7.0.1: Vigilante Work

All Might POV:

All Might had heard of the vigilante Calamitas, but he never expected them to be a true problem. No vigilante had been able to escape Endeavor without either the vigilante or the Hero getting injured.

"So this vigilante claims he's doing everything quirkless?" All Might enquired.

On the phone, Tsukauchi replied, "He has the claim of using some weird technique I've never heard of before, and can't find any information on it. It's called Spin, and if you have any information can you give it to me?"

"I've never heard of any technique called Spin. Are we sure this isn't a Quirk"

"I truly don't know. I need you to let me encounter Calamitas so I can confirm with my Quirk. The only thing we have confirmed is that the sun is lethal to him and his outfit is mostly red."

"So it's best to search for him at night.  I hope it won't be that difficult to catch him. I hope Calamitas isn't related to All for One in any manner."

[Time Skip]

Calamitas POV:

Calamitas was preparing to go outside for the night. He was at this point ready to try to work with the police to try to find All for One. While it was most likely that the police had no clue about All for One, he heard that Detective Tsukauchi had been commonly spotted with All Might on different cases.

He knew All Might would be his best-case scenario, while Endeavor who would be certainly searching for him would be a problem. It would be most probable that he would try to capture the vigilante for the credit.

"Tonight will be very, very interesting. Fighting the Flame Hero will be difficult, but very possible if I learn his attack pattern."

[Time Stop]

"I'll probably have to deal with him first, and quickly. If I get to a roof quickly I should be able to move without them knowing where I live yet."

[Time Resume]

"There he is now. Hello Flame Hero," Calamitas called, "It seems you're having a good night, am I right?"

"Calamitas, you've surprised me too many times. You won't escape this time."

"I have many ways to get away, but I know if I don't fight you tonight you'll keep chasing me. Are you ready?"

"You're way too confident with yourself." 'He might be dangerous if he's this confident.' "I won't let you get away!"

Endeavor then blasted his flames toward Calamitas, who tanked the flames. As Calamitas was lit ablaze, he began to float down to Endeavor, with the manor in which he floated down resembling his father chasing down Joseph Joestar as he tried to run to Jotaro.

"So Endeavor, let's give the people a little show in our fight. I've heard people are dying to see me. Let's hope my wording doesn't cause anyone to die from wanting to see me."

The news reporters then arrived trying to catch some much-wanted footage of Calamitas.

"How are you not feeling anything? You're burning alive!"

"I honestly like the fire," Calamitas said. "I think my body's been too cold lately. Would you like to feel it?"

"What are you doing?" asked Endeavor.

Calamitas then used his VFT to freeze Endeavor's left arm with a kick. "Wha-" Before Endeavor could react Calamitas then kicked him in the right leg with the VFT. He then proceeded to jump up in the air and stare down at him.

Calamitas thought,  'All Might is coming, I can feel it in the air. He might try to interrupt our fight.'

Endeavor then unfroze his arm and leg. He then proceeded to fly up towards Calamitas. He was going to shoot his flames at Calamitas before-

"TEXAS SMASH!"

Calamitas then flew into the wall, with his head cracking open. After he hit the wall, Calamitas felt his head and saw the blood flying around.

"Well, If any news reporters want to keep this PG you might want to stay back. If my senses are correct, my head's spewing out blood. I do believe you don't normally destroy the brains of villains, let alone vigilantes, All Might."

"I quickly assumed you had a regeneration quirk. I hope you'll be able to forgive me for this."

"I'll come with you, but please let me move my head into a more stable condition. I'm pretty sure that even it was a regeneration Quirk that would have given me permanent brain damage."

Calamitas then took his skull fragments and oriented them into position. He then flicked a bit of completely shattered bone to the side. After seeing the disturbing sight, All Might moved the vigilante to an Ambulance. Calamitas had to hold back as hard as possible to not drain everyone in sight of all their blood.

"All Might, I need to have some blood or else my body will go into full attack mode and drain everyone in site to the point of them looking like ancient mummies."

"Medics, please get Calamitas some blood, how do you need to take the blood in?"

"I can drink it orally, or drink it through my fingers."

Calamitas was then laid on the ambulance bed with a blood bag connected to his mouth, and his fingers in two bowls full of blood. All Might watched as the blood in the bowls quickly went down. One of the medics noted, "The blood is going down!"

"I should talk with Detective Tsukauchi about this."