#20.0: Terraria (Unfinished)

Joseph POV:

Joseph was wondering what was with his Quirk, so he began experimenting with it. 

Joseph: I've been experimenting with Calamity, but I haven't figured out how to do anything with it. I can activate it, but I can't do anything. Maybe I can try pulling something apart?

Joseph then began to try to pull a plank apart with his hands together, and Calamity was active. Before long, his hands slipped but formed a Cosmic Rapture.

 Before long, his hands slipped but formed a Cosmic Rapture

Joseph: What. Is this? Is it a portal somewhere? Eh, there's no harm in me going in. Even if it tries to lock me in I can always escape with D4C. 

Joseph then squeezed his body into the rapture, but once he got in he quickly was spit out on the other side. Right after he came out, the rapture closed.

Joseph: What is this place? I'm sure I will (won't) be fine on my own. I've tanked hits from All Might and All for One, so I should be fine. Is that a jumping piece of green jello?

The green slime, after being called jello, began to jump towards Joseph.  In only a few jumps the slime was able to hit him.

Joseph: What the hell is with the Jello!? That was equivalent to All Might hitting me with a 6% Smash! Perhaps I should hit it with a 15% Smash to show it who's boss.

Joseph then slapped the green slime as hard as he could with OFA 15%, which caused the slime to explode into goo.

Joseph: This world is no joke. I could feel that "slime" barely got destroyed. Why do I even know it's a slime anyways? Does it have to do with the fact I got here with my Quirk? I worry that this may have been the weakest slime, but if so I will eventually figure out how to defeat it on my own. 

Joseph then accidentally opened his inventory and looked at what was inside. 

Joseph: A copper short sword, pickaxe, and axe? Perhaps these are the starting tools. When I get home, I'm going to see which game, if any, has them. Maybe my Quirk is based on a game. It's probably one with mods as the Starter Bag, Iron Heart, and Revengeance say Calamity under it. Perhaps I should see what that weird statue over there is for? It has some pretty weird blue objects in its hand.

Joseph then smacked the statue and read all the tooltips of the Iron Heart, Revengeance, and Mutant's Gift.

Joseph: So the Iron Heart nullifies regeneration, Revengeance enables "revengeance Mode" which can only be activated in "Expert Mode." Same as with Mutant's Gift, but for Eternity Mode. Wait, can't be activated in boss fights? Is there a way to find the bosses?

Just after Joseph said that the boss checklist popped up.

Joseph: This will be useful for keeping track of which bosses I need to fight. It also shows what I need to summon them. A Slime Crown for the King Slime. I think that section shows what it drops. I still need to open the bag. These Malice and Death items are pretty weird, but they might be fun to use if I can summon and control some of the creatures in the normal world. I see someone, but they seem to be homeless. If this is like a video game they should do things for me if I build them a home. Hello sir! Would you mind helping me by telling me what you do?

Guide: Well that's basically what I do. My job is to help you, but first, you have to build me a house. Good job on guessing it out loud to yourself.

Joseph: That's good, I just have to take down some trees. I should probably turn on Eternity mode and turn it off. The tooltip implies the Deviantt might have a gift. Hello! I assume you are the Deviantt? Is there some gift you give me?

Deviantt: Yes, here it is.

Joseph: So silver tools, Insta Houses, Instavator, Mini Instabridges, Storage Heart, Crafting Interface, and Units. That will make building the houses easier. Time to start with whatever I need to do!

[Time Skip]

Jotaro: So, did you make any progress on your Quirk?

Joseph: Oh yeah, I made lots of progress. :) Come outside and look at these.

Joseph then dashed outside and summoned two weapons, the Slime King's Slasher and the Leash of Cthulhu

Joseph: These are two weapons I can access with my Quirk, and by the time the UA entrance exam comes these will look weak

Quirk: Calamity

The Quirk lets the person with it have an IRL playthrough of Terraria with a few mods, the most prominent being Calamity. Before any mods or Terraria content is put in, some "basic" extra features make the quirk work. The user of the Quirk can create a portal between Terraria and the MHA world. The user can also see tool tips and the names of items. If the user focuses on a monster, they can see their HP. 
When in Terraria, the user is the same as a Terrarian, Semi-immortal. What is meant by this is the user can't die of old age and can only get sick from truly terrible sicknesses (The Plague).

When they do die, however, they have 15 minutes (The actual time Ingame, not IRL time) after they die in which their body will reform to a healthy state. If the user of the Quirk is in the MHA world, the respawn time will take 15 real minutes, if they don't decide to stay a ghost. If they become a ghost, nobody without Calamity or a Stand can see them. The Ghosts can move through any solid object but need to stay in place to respawn. They will respawn where they stay, but if a Stand moves them they can continue respawning.

Calamity Quirk Facts:

When it comes to determining damage, 1 damage is equal to 1% of OFA's power. This means like, in actual Terraria, you start weak but ascend to the power of a God. 

The Cobalt Shield is an example of the "Shock Nullification" All Might mentions when beating up the Nomu. The USJ Nomu still only has "Shock Absorption" while Joseph will have at least the Cobalt Shield.