#13.0.1: Duwang Donuts

Calamitas POV:

Things had been rough with the Kira case. While yes, Koichi got Echoes ACT 3, Kira was able to kill Aya. Before he killed Aya, however, he had her change his identity. This prevented the Morioh Warriors (Or Duwang Gang) from catching the murderer after his identity was found out. While everyone else worked during the day, Calamitas worked at night, hoping to catch either Kira or other Stand users.

Calamitas: Kira has to be here somewhere, he's too worked up on staying in Morioh to run away. Due to that, we can just keep putting the clues together on who he is. Jolly Wally is way too weak to fight him, so I'll be alone. If the media figure this out, I simply say 'there's a threat who's far too dangerous for Jolly Wally, and the other heroes except Jotaro don't have any idea how much of a threat they could be if left alive.' The media might freak out, but I will give more details afterward. That bastard who could turn stuff into paper is no use to us, as he never knew where Kira was. The only useful thing about him is his Stand, which might be nice for catching easily scared criminals.

As Calamitas jumped around to find Kira, Hayato was proceeding to have the battle with Kira that would make Bites the Dust. After using Bites the Dust on Hayato, Kira went to his regular schedule for the night.

[Time Skip]

Hayato: You can't let him activate the bomb! I couldn't tell you in the other timelines, but he has an ability called Bites the Dust which can blow away time! It only works on people who aren't Stand users like me, and that lady, and only occurs coincidentally whenever Kira is in trouble. This means, when he's in despair like this, this ability activates and can become a bomb that can turn back time one hour.

Josuke: What the hell?

[Insert Kira's fetish speech]

Hayato: O-Oh, no! Bites the Dust is about to start! If we don't defeat him now, everyone here but that lady will be blown away!

Koichi: Jotaro!

Kira: Are you coming for me, Jotaro? Bites the Dust was created because I didn't want to run into you! Come closer! Just try and Stop Time! How long will you be able to stop it? Just try to corner me more! Pushing me to my limit will make Bites the Dust appear! 

Josuke: Jotaro, Stop Time! Don't let him push Killer Queen's switch!

Kira: No, this is the limit! I pushing it... Now!

[BBB]

Echoes: Act Three! 3 Freeze! He's now within five meters! S-h-i-t!

Kira: You rotten pieces of shit!

Jotaro: Star Platinum!

Star Platinum: Za Waurdo!

[Time Stop]

Calamitas: So I finally get here, but have to immediately Donut you, Yoshikage Kira! Time to beat his ass Jotaro!

Jotaro: Couldn't be better said Calamitas.

Jotaro and Calamitas then proceed to obliterate Kira's thumb and Killer Queen. Right before Time Resumes, however, Calamitas gets behind him to slam his fist through Kira to donut him.

 Right before Time Resumes, however, Calamitas gets behind him to slam his fist through Kira to donut him

[Time Resume]

Kira: Bllllah-

Calamitas quickly pulled out Osiris to pull Kira's soul into a chip before he passed on. 

Calamitas: I may be a vigilante, but with what I heard I could put together that you went from a level 2/10 of too dangerous to be left alive straight up to a level 8/10, Yoshikage Kira! That is why you must die here and now, as the worst place to put you would be a prison. 

Josuke: Hey Calamitas! I heard you can heal, so mind taking these railings out of my arm and leg?

Calamitas: Sure, Lemmie just...drop the body. I can feel the eyes of the Media on the back of my hood. You will get answers, but you must be patient. If you aren't patient, then even with the answer you will be unhappy.

News-Reporter #1: Yeah, first we have a major question that can't wait, why in The World did you kill that man?

Calamitas: It's not the question I thought you would ask, but it is the right one. Yoshikage Kira in the form of Kosaku Kawajiri was simply too dangerous to be left alive. The reason for this will be revealed later. Good-bye.

Calamitas then used D4C to use their cloak to "teleport" by folding their cloak on itself, leaving the media confused on how this vigilante was doing it legally, and who they were.