#14.0: Chaos is Anti-Social

Third Person POV:

Interviewer: So, tonight we have three guests on our show for a special occasion! Please you three, introduce yourselves.

Calamitas: I, in the red cloak, am known as the "Chaotic" Vigilante, Calamitas.

Hayato: My name is Hayato Kawajiri.

Jotaro: I'm Doctor Kujo, more commonly known as the Hero JoJo. (While he did hate the girls, he did like the name JoJo, which had been picked up by his family as well)

Interviewer: So to explain why these three are here, we're discussing what is being called the "Kira Case" correct?

Calamitas: Affirmative

Interviewer: I know you said Kira was too dangerous to be left alive, but how was he too dangerous? When you say he's too dangerous describe which prisons you're describing. 

Calamitas: Why'll I'll leave the actual abilities to the other two, I'll explain how dangerous Kira was. There is a certain type of power, one which isn't a Quirk, which cannot be contained. When it comes to these powers a cell in the middle of nowhere with 5000 armed snipers aimed at them would be far, far greater security for them than Tartarus. 

Interviewer: That seems a little excessive and aggressive. Why don't you just put some Quirk-nullifying-Cuffs on him, military grade?

Calamitas: Their powers aren't bound at all by things like special cuffs or Eraser Head's Quirk, with the only way to contain them is to kill them. The worst possible scenario for power like Quirks is one that either makes them near unkillable with immense regeneration or ability that activates after death. Then there are scenarios worse than the worst possible with Quirks. Abilities like Kira's. For the sake of explaining, we will be calling Kira's power Killer Queen. And just so you know, Killer Queen's true form is a Ghost of a Furry.

Jotaro: So, the first ability of Killer Queen is that anything touched by the pointer finger will be turned into a bomb. Anything. A soccer ball, a rock, a coin, a flower, a doorknob, or even just a whole person. The next ability is called Sheer Heart Attack. It creates a tank of death that tracks you down with heat and can explode infinite times. This tank is also an invincible ghost that can't be seen by normal people.

Hayato: His next and final bomb is the least believable. It's a bomb called Bites the Dust that if Kira's too stressed he can plant on any normal person like me. Once that bomb is planted and detonated, it obliterates time sending the person blasted back an hour into the past. The worst thing is, if anyone with Bites the Dust tells someone Kira's identity, Bites the Dust will kill them and rewind time an hour again. After time returns to the point you accidentally kill them, until Bites the Dust is deactivated, they will be fated to die again. The only thing you can do is watch, or speed it up. That's how I accidentally killed Rohan with Bites the Dust twice, before accidentally killing Jotaro, Koichi, Josuke, and Okuyasu. 

The interviewer gave Hayato a look of pity, because of the trauma this may have put on the 6th Grader.

Hayato: Bites the Dust is the final reason why Kira couldn't even be put in that overdramatic cell in the middle of nowhere 

Interviewer: I think that's enough for today, I hope you all have a good evening!

*Head slowly turning and neck cracking* Calamitas: But we still haven't gotten to his habits, or even what he did with his victims. Wryyyyyy, Isn't that something you want?

Interviewer: No thank you, I think we've all been too creeped out and terrified by Kira to want to hear more tonight. Take your interview about his habits or what he did with victims somewhere else. Maybe just make an article about it.

Calamitas: Perhaps. Jotaro, you can post the article and I'll help with some of the proofreadings.