ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Time? 7 : 0 8 AM 
Where? Dragons Jade Dorm, Night Raven College

It was a peaceful morning for M/n. He had the most wonderful rest he's ever had, so that must've mean that today's gonna go smooth and easy-

Crash!

" Crap! Look what you did Hanfu-senpai! Prefect M/n is gonna be mad!" 

" You didn't tell me the right instructions, kid! Not my fault!" 

Nevermind, he took that back. Now what did those idiots do now in the kitchen? They better have not cause a huge mess, or they'd be put on dishes duty for the rest of the week. M/n just cleaned the kitchen after yesterday's dinner mess when Thaichi was trying to teach the 2nd years how to make some sweet honey tempura. 

Oh yes, welcome to the Dragons Jade Dorm in Night Raven College! Dragons Jade is to honor the great commander of the Yun army. This dorm takes in students who have potential, or great, in Martial, Swordsmanship, or Culinary Arts, and have great academics in mainly math, literature, and physical education. There are students accepted to this dorm from by their skills of tailoring. Side Note, this dorm was mainly for students who had little to no magic and study other ways to use magic.

The Dorm head of this Dorm was M/n Dranyunji, who is the descendant of Shan Yu. M/n is most well respected by his dorm 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years. M/n does act like a mother hen to them, and sometimes other students from other dorms, but it was merely a rumor. A rumor that's actually true, but don't say it to him or around him.

" Ugh. What did Hanfu and the 2nd years do this time..? And here I thought I was gonna have a swell day." M/n mumbled before tiredly moving his sheets to the side and getting out of his comfortable bed. 

The h/c-ette went to his wardrobe and opened it. He picked his outfit and put his robe on, he was reminded by his calendar that today was the day where the new 1st years will be arriving. The time seemed a bit early to go, so he just went out of his room to enter the kitchen where he saw Hanfu and the other 3rd years trying to clean up. 

" And what did you hooligans do?" M/n asked crossing his arms. 

" A-ah Dorm Head M/n! Well you see here we... uh.." One of the 3rd years tried to explain. 

" Make it quick." He snapped. 

" M/n~ Sorry, we tried to make some omelettes and failed miserably" Hanfu whined and hugged the slightly shorter Prefect.

" There's a reason why I told you to wait until me or Thaichi are there with you to cook." M/n pinched his ear.

" Ow! Ow! Ow! Let go~" The zombie cried out. 

After being scolded by the prefect, they finished up cleaning up the mess and eat breakfast with the other students. When they finished eating and washing the dishes, they bid their dorm head a good bye as he went to go to the ceremony to take in Dragons Jade new 1st years. 

M/n took a deep breath to enjoy the breeze and fresh air before he had went to where the magic mirror room was. He mentally prepared himself to be captured into a squeezing hug by Kalim or to be pestered by Azul to sign a contract or worse, be used a body pillow again by Leona for the 100th time.  

" M/n's here!" He heard Kalim's voice exclaim and as expected he was brought into a hug by the Scarabia prefect. 

" Hello Kalim" M/n chuckled softly and patted his back, " I assume I have arrived on time?" 

" Like always, you're always on time" Riddle, dorm head of Heartslabyul, huffs in slight amusement. 

' I wonder where Malleus is. I did send him a message about this ceremony. Perhaps he's ill' M/n thought when he scanned the room with his eyes.