💍sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ : ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ [ Part 2 ]👻

" J-just hold on a moment, please!" Crowley desperately cried out before begging the students to agree to help, but they didn't budge. 

Thaichi thought of an idea from a memory he remembered, " Dragons Jade! Ortho, gather around me, I know a better plan to make them help." 

Everyone made confused glances at them as the dorm and Ortho huddled together with Thaichi. They began to whisper among themselves as Crowley took this as a moment as a sigh of relief that his money won't be wasted- I mean, that his precious school didn't get destroyed! They stopped whispering and all nodded, with devilish grins and smirks across their faces. 

Yuu turned to the rest of the school and put on an innocent act, " It was a bad idea to plan on destroying the school because you didn't want to help... Such a shame, you might have even seen M/n-san in wedding attire~" 

Nikolai soon followed along when he saw some of them stiffen at the mention of seeing his idol in a wedding outfit, " He might be wearing an adorable wedding dress with a lovely veil or a wickedly handsome suit that would swoon you." 

Hanfu then grinned as Thaichi took something out, " Let's make this... a challenge if you help us! If you are the first to save M/n, you get to have him as your wife or husband for a week!" 

" A-A WEEK!?" Yelled some of the students, who blushes furiously. 

' A w-week of M/n being my husband...? What a steal!' Cater thought with a goofy smile. 

' I do want to see M/n wearing a wedding outfit... He'd look so beautiful' Trey blushed lightly with his daydream of seeing M/n looking so beautiful and elegant. 

' For an entire week..!? Man, now I wanna join in, but I have no idea how marriage works properly yet!' Ruggie's tail began to wag slightly. 

" I'm in." Said Leona boldly. A few seconds ago, he didn't want no part of this, but now he does! 

Thaichi nodded and took out replicas of proposal rings from the home land of Eastern Dragons and culture, Shan Lotus Mountain. They were made of jade and gold, commonly used for those in Mount Shan Lotus for engagement or proposal. 

" Each jade ring shall be a different color depending on what dorm you're in," Thaichi smirked, presenting the rings, " So are you going to help save M/n and Idia?" 

" YES!" Said the characters we all know and love, expect the mob ones, idk how they'll work with this. 

" Didn't think that would actually work dazo..." Grim muttered. 

Hanfu chuckled and shook his head, " N/n's like a BL harem magnet with his looks and personality. There's no doubt this would happen, plus he had a fan base!" 

" A what?" Grim tilted his head confused as Yuu picked him up. 

" You don't need to know Grim" Yuu smiles awkwardly.