ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11

Thank you all for the reads and yes I have thanked you before, but the amount of reads and comments and stars you all have given me puts a smile plastered onto my face, I will try to update as I can, but for now enjoy this chapter! 

And be sure to read 2 sneak peaks of 2 new books I'll be making!!;)

[    ................................................................... ]

M/n stood in front of the golden gates of RSA, mentally preparing himself to meet his cousin's friends and some of the people he'd dreaded to meet here. Don't get him wrong, RSA is a nice place contrast to NRC, but he can't handle goody two shoes princes and guys. Seriously, he's met Leona's older brother and he was way too bright and friendly during the royal banquet. 

The golden gates open as birds started to sing a lovely tune and Head master Ambrose the 63rd came to meet M/n, accompanied by Neige LeBlanche and Earl Trein, Mozus Trein's step son. Neige smiled brightly upon seeing M/n as Earl bowed to M/n. 

" It is an honor to have you here stay with us for a few weeks, Dranyuji san. We hope you feel welcomed." Ambrose greeted him. 

" It is indeed an honor to try out RSA's studies and learn their life here. I feel very welcomed" M/n bowed respectfully, 'Way too welcomed'. 

" Follow us, Dranyuji senpai! We'll show you the way to the dorm of Warrior Spirit!" Neige says. 

I guess that's the dorm based on Mulan. Yi'Er's dorm.' M/n thought as he followed the two students towards the dorm. 

When he stepped 6 feet within, he was tackled to the ground by someone very familiar He groaned in slight discomfort before glaring at the male on top of him, " Get off of me, Jiao-Long."

" Awww but it's been awhile since I last saw you, 我的王子~" Jiao-Long pouts before getting off and helping M/n up, "You've gotten taller, much slimmer, still on the thick side though, and have you been wearing more perfume?" 

M/n was flabbergasted, mainly at the perfume question, "No I have not been wearing perfume, not ever! 愚蠢的小龙!"

" Hey I am not small! I am only an inch shorter than you!" Jiao-Long huffed and hooked his arm with his, "Your punishment is to spend time with me!"

M/n sighs loudly and shook his head, "Fine. If you promise me a Hot Pot later. " 

" Aye aye Princey~!" Jiao-Long smiled before greeting Neige and Earl, " Oh hey you two!" 

" Where were you at breakfast, Jiao? You never miss a morning breakfast talk!" Neige asked with wonder. 

" Oh that! Hehe sorry, I was busy helping Rhys with some Beignets in the school's kitchen! You know how famous he is for it!" Jiao-Long answered, cuddling up to M/n with a sly smile. Neige had to keep his cool before getting jealous, it's not ideal for an idol like himself to get jealous, but he also wanted to get to cuddle M/n! He is his fan after all! Have you not seen the magazines and head lines with him wearing so many cool suits?! He even has a supreme limited edition photo card with M/n being his princey self, on one knee and kissing the hand of the person included in the photo!

" I see, well let's quickly head over to the dorm so Dranyuji-senpai can settle in!" Neige smiles happily. 

" Hm alright then!" Jiao-Long says, "Let's go, M/n!" 

[ * Jiao-Long is Mushu's TWST Character, he is the same age as Yi'Er (16-17). His birthday is August 8th. His UM is Awaken the Great Dragon, similar to Mushu's part of "Summon the Great Stone Dragon" in Mulan. He is not interested in M/n, he's just touchy with him and likes to tease people who like M/n by being touchy and affectionate with him. Unintentionally making his loving fiancé, Yi'Er, incredibly  jealous. Yes Yi'Er respects his cousin, M/n, but THAT IS HIS FIANCÈ!]