- Chapter 15 -

A/n:  Hello again, It's meeeee, back from a terribly long writer's block. Honestly I didn't know when I could update my books so frequently like I used to, with the importance of school and summer work dawning on me, I couldn't focus on my fics like I used to. I really do love writing these fics for you guys to read, but I have to focus on grades and work (Especially in math, got the D- ). Ahhhhhh, so much to do. Though, enough of my little thing, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I do plan to removing old fics I haven't updated in so long to make room for newer ones. Stay tuned everyone! 

Also, I have a discord server I'd like for you guys to join, if you want! The link is also on my profile! My friend worked a long time on this, I believe its a dnd space themed server, but I can also give updates and better polls there for upcoming chapters! (Please check the comments for the link if you don't wanna go check my profile)

But anyways, enough of that, let's get into the story! (I might rewrite this, who knows?)

[ - - - - - - - - - - - ] 

It was the midafternoon of a regular day in Night Raven College, with its villainously chaotic students running about and causing mayhem and grey hairs for the teachers. Currently no classes were in session as it was lunch time. Instead of being with Riddle and Cater, Trey had gone out to invite [M/n] to have lunch together, just the two of them, somewhere in the rose maze garden. The Vice house warden of Heartslabyul made sure to set up a picnic styled table, setting out a few sandwiches and almond cookies that he baked for [M/n] just last night.

Trey's heart couldn't stop beating like a drum, he couldn't help but feel eager to have a simple lunch date with [M/n]- Oh god he just considered this a date. 

"By the seven, why am I acting like a silly middle schooler with his first crush?" Trey chuckled to himself, a pink hue on his cheeks as he sets down the final piece to the lunch, a tea kettle filled with jasmine tea, "I hope [M/n] likes this." 

"Oh I certainly do like it, Trey" [M/n]'s voice appears behind Trey, startling the green hair male. 

"[M/n]! Don't scare me like that again!" Trey laughed as he held a hand to his chest. 

[M/n] laughed a bit and hugged Trey, "Haha, My apologies, Trey. I couldn't help myself." 

Trey hugs [M/n] back, his arms wrapped around his waist, his smile brighter than ever, "Always have to count on you to always catch me off guard aside from Lilia, huh? Here, let me pull a seat out for you, [M/n]." 

"Why thank you, Trey. Such a gentleman" [M/n] smiled and sat on the seat that Trey pulled out for him, before Trey sat in front of him, "Goodness, your food is always a welcoming sight to behold"

"Your food is as good as mine, [M/n]. Especially that Sweet and Spicy hot pot you make whenever your dorm holds a banquet event." Trey smiled back at [M/n], "Hey, are you free next Friday? There's a bake sale event going on down town and I would like to bring you along, since I know you like sales." 

"Hehe, you're so sweet, you'll make me want to be a sweet tooth, Trey" [M/n] grins as he took a bite of the sandwich, savoring the taste, licking his lip as Trey watched, his eyes glued to [M/n]'s lips, "And I should be free next Friday, so I'll be more than glad to go with you, Clovey" 

Trey blushed at the nickname and chuckled, "I wanna know this, [M/n], why do you keep calling me, Clovey?" 

"It's a cute nickname no?" [M/n] tilted his head with a shrug as he took another bite of the sandwich, licking the mayonnaise off his lip as he looks directly at Trey with a playful smirk, "Unless you want me to call you Lǎo Gōng instead?~"

Trey gulped, feeling very hot all of a sudden, a small shiver going down his spine. He stutters out his question with a nervous smile, "W-what does Lǎo Gōng mean, [M/n]?"