- Chapter 13 -

To start things off differently, M/n had to return to Night Raven early due to Headmaster Crowley's pleas. His reasoning? To come calm down the current situation between Riddle Rosehearts and Ace Trappola, Deuce Spade, Yuu, and Grim were included as well, but it was mainly between the short red haired King and the Ginger troublemaker. That irked M/n greatly because he was having a good 3 day stay at Royal Sword. So now, M/n's mood was incredibly soured to the max. 

He was currently staring down the four first years for an explanation. He'll talk to Riddle later because Riddle is right having his unbirthday with the rest of his dorm. He tapped his finger on his arm as the four first years, with collars around their necks, shifted nervously on their knees while the vice dorm leaders were unloading M/n's luggage. 

"I took... 3 days off from this place." The h/c-ette began, " 3 Days! And I've been called back here because of you four." 

"Sorry, Dorm Leader.." Yuu kept looking down. 

"I don't want to hear sorries right now. What I want now is why the great seven are there collars around your neck and what did you do to Housewarden Riddle while I was gone." He sternly stares down at them, "And I want no excuses. I want the entire story right now." 

Deuce, Grim, and Yuu all stare at Ace to explain. Ace looked at his friends, betrayed, before begrudgingly explaining himself and the others.  

"We made the wrong tart and brought it to the Unbirthday, we did not know we made the wrong tart. Riddle got angry and tossed away the tart we worked hard for, then I guess I got mad and threw some insults, yada yada, and now we've been thrown out the dorm." Ace sighed. 

M/n stayed quiet for a few moments before sighing sharply. He massaged his face and groaned, "Have this year's freshmen have less brain cells?" 

"Whatever. You four are going to be cleaning tonight's dishes. Grim, Yuu, you two will also be punished with weed pulling duty. Am I understood?" M/n looks at them again. 

"Yes Dorm Warden M/n." The four said in unison. 

"Good, now go back to whatever you were doing. I will talk to Riddle soon." M/n shook his head. 

The four nodded and went ahead to enter the dorm. M/n holds back screaming to save face and not worry other around. He instead takes in a sharp inhale before calmly exhaling and heading to Heartslabyul Dorm to talk with Riddle. 

But for some reason, Riddle wasn't in the mood to talk and was unavailable. The students at Heartslabyul apologized to M/n and escorted him out of the dorm. How strange, when he arrives, Riddle would come greet him. Did the incident with the Mont Blanc at the Unbirthday upset him that much? Probably so, with how much he treasures following the rules of the Queen of Hearts. 

' I'll come back tomorrow then. I'm too tired from all of this.' M/n rubs his temples in frustration and heads back to Dragons Jade. 

His phone buzzed and M/n unlocked his phone. He sees a message from his Father's right hand man. He frowns at this as he reads the message. He left the man on read temporarily and went back inside his dorm. He smiles slightly as his dorm members welcome him back. 

The students suggested he get some rest, seeing how tired M/n looked, to which M/n did go to take a rest in his room. 

" What a hectic day." M/n grumbled softly as he lays down on the bed with a frown. He recalls the message from the right hand man. 

Your father would like to talk to you in person soon. It is about your status as the current crown prince and your status in relationships. He has chosen your fiance and wishes you to meet them. This is important for your father and you. He will not take no as an answer, your highness.