A/N

Hi Hi, it's an Author's Note from me! Just wanted to update on you guys about this book's progress! 

First things first, The Fairy Gala Event and the recent event with the stars are going to be on hold for special chapters, they'll still be in progress of writing, it's just I won't be able to finish them or publish them. So until the end of the Heartslabyul Arc, those chapters are on hold. 

Second, The next chapter is a side story chapter! That chapter is going to contain our lovely Pan An aka M/n going to visit RSA after a lot of begging from his cousin, with some backstory of M/n! And about M/n not having siblings, that's going to change thanks to my friend, Lord Help Me. M/n shall have an older half brother who he doesn't know and two younger twin half-siblings on the way. 

Third, I'd like to see what mini or major interactions you'd want! It could vary from Our current characters to our Mob characters! Or~
Fufufu... Would any of you like to see your persona/oc be on a 'date' interaction with M/n?
Depending on how you word it, it may vary from very major to very minor to the story. So type your words carefully.

And last of all! How would you guys feel for an event that isn't canon to the game?
This event is kind of made up and rushed in my mind. I call it,
"Stage L0V3 Act!"
Basically it could either be a play that takes twists and turns of our lovely twst boys competing to be the 2nd main character or the partner M/n's role ends up with or a fever dream of M/n's being transported into a in progress game Idia is making.
Not the best idea I had in mind, but oh well.
{The 2nd idea was inspired by Levi's thing I forgot what Chapter that was}

Anyways Good Night from my side the PT