Quidditch World Cup

Ariana's POV

"Aria, Ariana, wake up!" Harry called, shaking me from my vivid nightmare. I jolted awake to find the golden trio staring at me with concern.

"It's just a bad dream... or so I think...? Felt very real."  I mumbled, breathless and sweaty.

"Was it about Voldemort?" Harry inquired wiping the sweat off my forehead, and I nodded in confirmation. After a quick change of clothes, I joined the group.

"Ron, where are we actually going?" Harry questioned. Ron's reply was candid, "Don't know." "Hey, Dad. Where are we going?" He continues asking his father.

"Haven't the foggiest. Keep up." Mr. Arthur chimed in, his response vivid. Then, two heavy hands fell on my shoulders. 

"Guys we're already 18 this year, when will you stop doing this? Let me gooo," I graoned, feeling the familiar grip of the mischievous twins. "Never," They replied in unison.

"You seem to stick to me like gum whenever there's an opportunity. Is there some hidden affection or admiration going on?" I asked scowling.

"Yeah, will you marry us?" Fred asked with a playful grin. "I wouldn't mind sharing you if it's with Fred," George added cheekily and I scoffed. 

'I apologize, but my schedule is currently occupied with both Malfoy and Snape.'

"So, is it a yes or a no?" They pressed. "It's undoubtedly a resounding NO!" I declared, and they burst into laughter.

"Arthur! It's about time, son," A man greeted Ron's father probably waiting for us. 

"Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start," Mr. Arthur apologized casting a teasing glance at me, Harry, and Ron.

"You dragged me out of bed at 5 to get ready, what did you think would happen?" I asked with a mock glare. A boy descended from a tree, standing in front of us. 

Mr Arthur then introduced his companion.

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry. And this strapping young lad must be Cedric," Mr. Arthur said, shaking his hands before turning his gaze toward me.

"Bloody hell, you must be Princess Ariana Roscente," Mr. Diggory exclaimed, bowing theatrically and I smiled blankly.

'I can never get used to this,' 

I shook the twins hand off my shoulders and positioned myself in front of Mr. Diggory.

"Come on, Mr. Amos, 'Ariana' works just fine. No need for all the fancy formalities. I'm not exactly a shining star," I insisted. 

"Rubbish! I've heard stories of how you went to war and slayed dragons," He said, taking my hands and I chuckled.

"Not all rumors are true, sir," I replied smiling to myself, and he gallantly kissed my hand. "It was nice to meet you," Mr. Amos said. 

"The pleasure is all mine," I replied, catching Cedric smiling at me. Just then, the twins returned and put their hands back on me.

"Ugh! Guys, how can you dump all your weight on a delicate flower like me?" I exclaimed, feigning tears as they chuckled.

"Oh, shut up," Fred said teasingly. "Looks like Cedric can't keep his eyes off you," George added, and I noticed Cedric looking in my direction and he immediately turned away. 

"So, what's the grand plan you want me to execute?" I asked the twins. "Try dating him," they said in unison and I feigned being overwhelmed with melodramatic emotion.