Let's Get Married

Ariana's POV

In the chaotic aftermath of the battle, wizards tirelessly toiled to rebuild Hogwarts. Professor McGonagall, wearing a skeptical expression, approached me.

"Ariana, are you sure about this? You've worked hard, maybe get some sleep?" She advised cautiously.

"Nah. I'd rather get distracted," I deadpanned, and a knowing look passed between us.

Draco remained glued to my side, prompting him to ask, "Where are we going?" Hand in hand, we strolled toward the dorms.

"I told the kids to stay here," I replied, leading us into the Gryffindor dorms with a mischievous twinkle in my eye.

Entering the Gryffindor dorms, all the House kids huddled together, eyeing Draco with apprehension. Gasps filled the room as they realized he was once considered a "bad boy."

"Princess, why is he here?" One brave Gryffindor questioned.

"He's with me. That's all you need to know," I reassured them. Draco flashed a reassuring smile, attempting to dispel their concerns.

"We don't want any trouble," a Ravenclaw added cautiously.

"No trouble, I promise. Just rebuilding Hogwarts," Draco chimed in.

"We're all in this together. Houses don't matter now. Let's create a united Hogwarts." The tension eased as I emphasized.

"Disperse, go have breakfast." I said and the students promptly left. Entering my room with Draco, I sighed. "I need a moment," I said, heading for the bathroom.

"Need some company?" Draco flirtatiously teased, leaning on the doorframe. "Not tonight." Smiling, I patted his head,

In the quiet of the bathroom, I reflected. Draco respected my solitude but lingered outside. "I hate seeing you like this," He admitted.

"It's my problem," I replied, water running. "Let me share it," Draco pleaded as I removed my dirty clothes.

Smiling, I accepted almost closing the door, "Tonight, let me mourn for the losses I faced." Draco nodded, understanding. "I'll be with you, forever."

Time Skip~~~

With Felix by my side, we focused on healing the wounded using a newly discovered Sorceror's Stone. No grand speeches, just action.

Days turned into weeks, and Hogwarts slowly came back to life. The courtyard bloomed, classrooms buzzed, and the Great Hall echoed with genuine laughter.

After the war Draco had changed his views on blood statuses and after everything he had seen and been through, he didn't want to be a part of that anymore.

The next year, Draco, Hermione, and I returned to Hogwarts. Harry and Ron had become Aurors, and we couldn't resist teasing them, sitting in the Great Hall.

"Who would've thought they'd be working real jobs?" I grinned. Draco added, "Imagine, Ron catching dark wizards. That's a laugh."

"Well, I'm not surprised. They always had that hero thing going." Hermione chimed in.

Back at school, let's just say we were popular. Students looked at us like we held some secret to surviving a war. We embraced it, enjoying the attention.

"Looks like we're the talk of the castle." Draco smirked. Hermione laughed, "Who would've thought being popular could feel this good?"

We strolled through Hogwarts like we owned the place. Students whispered, and heads turned.

In classes, professors treated us differently, almost with a newfound respect.

"Maybe I should've saved the world sooner," Draco joked. "Behave, or I'll remind everyone about that time you turned into a ferret." I nudged him