To serve

**smutt warning**

I awoke, the darkness surrounded me. Dark. I had never been afraid of the dark. I welcomed it. To me the darkness was an old friend, a comfy blanket I wrapped around myself. The dark was where I had always lived. Turning my head I looked down.

A single beam of moonlight hit his face. It shined beautifully with the eerie glow of the silver light. My mate, my lover, my salvation. My hand shook a little as I reached out to touch him. I brushed the light brown hairs off of his face. He was delicate, gorgeous, strong. He had an inner strength like no one else I knew.

I didn’t believe him. I had done many bad things, for purely selfish reasons. What did it matter, as long as he thought of me in a positive light. I picked up my phone. Switching to the coded messages. I had to meet with my old friend. I had to protect this pack with everything I had. One of those things, was the underground.

Slipping out of bed, I went downstairs. I made some tea. Just as I was turning around arms hugged my waist. I looked down. No one, not one single being in all my life had ever surprised me like this. I always heard them coming. How had Eren gotten this close to me?

“LEVI DOCTOR IS GOING TO KILL ME!” He wailed. I set the tea down picking him up.

“No.” I told him as I stroked his hair. I lifted his face up. “Not ever will he get near you or my pack. Don’t you understand, Eren. I am the King of the underground. I have fulfilled my destiny to my Uncle. I will protect you.” I kissed him. His arms wrapped tightly around my neck as he returned the kiss. I knew Erwin heard, knew he just got confirmation that I was the big bad alpha the department had been looking for, for years. I pulled back.

“How about some warm milk?” I asked. Eren wrinkled his nose.

“Ugh, why?” he asked.

“I heard it helps people sleep.” I stated.

“More like induce vomiting!” He cried. Erwin chuckled as he walked into the room.

“What about hot chocolate?” he asked. Eren looked over at him but shook his head. Instead he picked up my cup of tea and drank it. I glared at him.

“What you can make another one.” He smiled beautifully at me. I hardened my glare.

“Fucking brat.” He giggled, sliding back on the counter, with the tea cup clutched in his hand like some little gremlin. I went back to making one for myself. All the while Erwin was trying not to laugh.

“Since you both are here, I need to go out for a few hours. I should be back before the boys wake up.” I told them.

“Why?” Eren asked. Erwin glanced at me, his eyes calculating. I sipped the tea leaning my hip against the counter.

“Have to meet an old friend.” I told the brown liquid.

“Take me!” Eren pleaded. He threw his arms around my neck. I rubbed his arms.

“This one time, I cannot.” I told him. “It’s our one rule, no one knows.” I hugged Eren. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt him.”

“Levi?” Eren asked peering into my eyes with those jewels of his.

“Mm?” I answered.

“If I asked, would you kill doctor/ Father for me?” He looked so innocent. I froze there.

“If you asked, I would.” I whispered. “Is that what you want me to do?” I asked him. He buried his head into my neck.

“NO!” His muffled scream came out. “I want you to come back, make love to me as the sun comes up. Promise me that’s what you’ll do!” He pleaded. I hugged him to me as I looked at Erwin. He hadn’t said much.