Rescued

The woods we were in were different than the ones on the other side of the mountain. We technically were in a different land. Hopefully Grisha's people wouldn't know. It was nearing morning when I stopped them. Leaving them by a boulder, I order them to stay placing the larger wolves in front. I wasn't sure if I had just taken them out of the fire and into the pan. It had been a very long time since I saw the princesses.

I walked, in wolf form to the edge of the woods. There before me sat a grand house. The lower half was brick. It lead up to darker wood and many windows. I knew a lot about this house. The fact I was able to get this close was unnerving, since I hadn't seen anyone else.

A white wolf stepped out on the porch that wrapped around the building. It lifted its head sniffing the air. I shifted slightly forward. Keen eyes fell to me. We locked gazes.

"It's been a long time." I saw the small female step up beside the wolf. She gazed in the direction her canine was looking. "I have told you before, you are always welcomed here." I shifted. Stepping from the trees I stood still.

"I am not alone." I told her. This shocked her, but she hid it well.

"Who have you brought to my door, Levi?" She demanded.

"My mate, my pack. We seek refuge." I told her. This broke her regal upbringing. Her head dropped slightly, her hands fisted in the hair of the wolf.

"Mate, pack. You, you have..." She stopped as she realized she had slipped. I smirked.

"Please, I will tell you everything as soon as they are safe." I told her.

"Bring them." She ordered. I turned transforming once more I rushed back. They were all where I left them.

'Come, hurry' I ordered. They ran with me. We didn't stop on the edge. Instead I barreled out of the trees. The door was open on the ground level. I ran my pack inside. I shifted as they came in. Once everyone was inside I turned to the woman.

"Please, Levi there is no need for this." She gestured to the wolves. The white wolf at her side rose up. Transforming she stood beside her twin.

"Boy's I would like you to meet our hosts. Princess Krista and Historia of Rose." One by one the wolves transformed. As each boy presented themselves they bowed to our hostess, stating their name. Last to transform was Eren. He shifted to the front. He bowed.

"I am Eren." He stated. Krista clapped her hands.

"Oh, Historia he is adorable!" She gushed.

"You should control yourself. Petra isn't going to be pleased." Historia was still keeping her regal manner.

"Hasn't she found her mate yet?" I complained.

"Afraid not. She still holds a flame for you." Historia growled. I walked up to them.

"As you guessed Eren is my mate. He carries my child." I muttered still shocked by that fact.

"Oh, really!" Historia laughed. "Come on inside. You look like you have been running all night." They led us up the stairs and into the main room.

Food was displayed on long tables. "We got the call in the middle of the night. Go ahead eat what you want." Krista moved to Eren. She poked his cheek. He flinched away.

"Stop that." He hissed.

"You are the boy from TV. The one Levi rescued." She stated.

"Yeah, he saved us all." Eren confirmed. Krista pulled back.

"I'm sorry about what happened to you." She said.

"It's wasn't your fault." Jean piped up.

"In a way it was. We have recently found out that our father has been visiting the warehouse for some time now." Historia stated. "He has gone into hiding because of some books and records that have been kept."