2.1

Olive was sitting down next to Hawk in a booth. While Demetri sat in front of them and Aisha was doing a live.

"It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID."

"Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." Olive giggled, looking over at Hawk. He glared at her jokingly before breaking into a smile.

"Sorry, Mr and Mrs. Moskowitz." Aisha quickly apologized before she kept talking. "Anyways, until next time, no mercy bitches." Aisha ended her live and sat in front of Olive and next to Demetri.

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party."

"Yeah, except you had nothing to do with the victory." Hawk reached over and took the nacho out of Demetri's hand, just as he was about to eat it. Olive watched as the boy chewed it before cleaning a bit of sour cream on the corner of his mouth.

"Well, then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp. Remember?" Olive smiled a bit but she could tell Hawk didn't want this brought up. "Demetri and Eli, binary brothers." Demetri sang it, pushing his arm to swing like a robot.

Olive and Aisha both looked at each other and laughed. Hawk wasn't laughing along with the girls instead he was embarrassed by it. He didn't like that Demetri was bringing up his old self.

"Hey, cool it with the nerd shit, huh?"

"Hey, where's Miguel? His wings are getting cold." Olive looked around trying to find Miguel. Once she spotted him, she turned to look at Aisha and Hawk.

The three walked up to the table where Miguel was sitting alone. He was looking down at his phone with a sad look, before he turned it off and dropped it on the table.

"El serpiente, there you are." Miguel looked over at his friends, not sparing a smile at them. Hawk pulled out a chair for Olive to sit on, then he sat down next to her.

"This is how you celebrate a first-place trophy?" Aisha was the last one to sit down, watching Miguel with concern. They all knew what was wrong with him,so they didn't really have to ask.

"She blocked me." Olive watched Miguel as he refused to look up at them.

"So, what happens when you get blocked? You counterpunch. Except maybe don't actually hit her this time." Olive punched Hawk in the shoulder as he started to laugh at his own joke. "What too soon?"

Olive rolled her eyes at the boy, "What Eli is trying to say is don't give up."

"It's no use. I blew any shot I had with her."

"Just give Sam some time. She'll come around."

"Or she won't." Olive snapped her head at Hawk, signaling that he wasn't helping. "You're the champ now. You can get any chick in the Valley you want. You're like Drake. Enjoy it." Olive rolled her eyes and shook her head at the boys advice as he walked back to the table. She tried to not be bothered when she saw Moon sit next to Hawk.

"I'm not sure I wanna be Drake."

"Don't worry. You're not." The three of them chuckled at Aisha's comment. She was glad they got Miguel to laugh.

Olive felt like someone was watching her so she looked around. She turned and saw Hawk still sitting next to Moon, she looked the other way and couldn't believe what she was seeing. Or not what, more like who. Olive got up from the seat, causing Miguel and Aisha to look at her weird.

"Sorry for ruining this happy moment but I'll be right back." Before they could say anything Olive walked away from the table, she walked towards a door where the person was standing next to.