1.11

Olive had just finished the test she was taking, she was worried because she hadn't seen Eli in the classroom.

She walked out of the class, towards the room Miguel and Demetri were in.

"Hey." She walked up to them, they both smiled at her. Sam walked up to them, Miguel leaned down to kiss her.

Olive and Demetri walked over to the door, after telling Miguel that they would wait for him.

"Have you seen Eli? He wasn't in class for the test." Demetri looked over at Olive.

"He said he wasn't going to come. Something about it not being 'an alpha move'... not sure what that means but..." Olive just shook her head, she was going to have to talk to him about it.

Later on that day, they met with Aisha and Hawk at the park. Olive said a quick hi to Aisha and then pulled Hawk aside. She glared at him, while crossing her arms.

"Hey, princess." Hawk saw that she looked a bit upset, so he asked her what happened. "What's wrong? Why are you mad?"

"You missed the test, Eli." Hawk just shrugged not really understanding what the big deal was. "Why didn't you go?"

"I don't know, it's not that important, Olive."

"It is important, Eli. We wouldn't be taking it if it wasn't." Olive looked up at the boy with her eyebrows scrunched together. She shook her head at him not believing that he could careless about this. "What is happening to you? You use to care about these type of things and now it's like you're too 'cool' for it. My Eli wouldn't do this." Olive walked away to go sit in between Miguel and Demetri.

Hawk watched as Olive laid her head on Miguel's shoulder, and he laid his head on top of hers. Hawk clenched his jaw, jealous of what he was seeing and frustrated about what Olive had said.

"Come on, eat something. It'll make you feel better." Demetri was trying to convince Miguel to eat a sandwich he held in his hands.

"I told you I'm not hungry, man."

"I still think you're overreacting."

"I'm not overreacting, dude." Miguel moved his shoulder making her take her head off it. "I know what I saw."

"Alright, so you saw her eating dinner with chode." Olive turned just in time to see Hawk kick Bert in the face, the smaller boy falling to the floor. "It's probably her brother or something."

"No, dude. Brothers don't look at their sisters like that." Hawk walked over to the group, standing behind Olive. He put his head on top of Olive's, when she didn't move away, it made him feel better.

"Depends what part of the country you're in." Olive looked over at Demetri with a disgusted look on her face, as Miguel continued ignoring what he was saying.

"Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me." As Miguel was talking Hawk was playing with her hair, Olive relaxed into his touch. She leaned back slightly at his touch, this caused Hawk to smile down at the girl.

"Alright, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance. That's what I would do if someone tried to get with Olive." They all were caught by surprise when he said that, making them all turn to look at Hawk. He looked at everyone and just shrugged, not caring about the looks he got.

"Don't listen to Eli."

"It's Hawk."

"Yeah, whatever." Olive giggled a little at Demetri's disinterest in Eli's new nickname, causing Hawk to grab her cheek making her look at him.