1.8

"Junbi!" Johnny stood at the front of the class, crossing his arms and then throwing them to his sides, the class following right after him. "Bow." He bowed towards the students, them bowing back in return. "Fighting positions." Olive got in her fighting position, she was standing in between Miguel and Hawk.

Olive heard a grunt come out of Hawk, as Johnny kicked his leg to correct his stance.

"Stabilize your base, Hawk." Johnny stood next to him showing him the correct stance. "Keep your balance. Full rotation when you strike." Johnny demonstrated a punch, looking at Hawk.

"Yes, Sensei." Hawk threw a punch, which earned an approval from Johnny. He turned to continue walking around when a boy flinched.

"Did you just flinch virgin?" When the kid didn't answer, he continued to walk around. When he walked passed another boy who also flinched. "Holy shit, we got a room full of flinchers."

"Yes, Sensei."

"That was not a question!" Olive couldn't help but smile at the dumbness of the students. "Raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face." Olive looked around as everyone raised their hands, except Miguel, Aisha and her. "Put your hands down. All your lives, you've been avoiding fights, so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense." Olive shook her head at what he had just said. Johnny walked up to the front of the class, "So, there's only one solution, and that is before you leave this dojo, each and every one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face. Ms.Robinson, Ms.Mitchell line 'em up."

Olive and Aisha looked at each other, not sure if they should actually be doing this.

"Unflinch this group."

"Yes, Sensei." They both nodded at him as he walked away towards his office. "Okay, line up." The group of boys lined up besides the two girls who were now leading the class. The first boy walked up to Olive as she got into her fighting position. She kind of felt bad for doing this but she didn't want to disobey Johnny.

"Hiyah!" The boy fell to the ground while blood dripped down his nose. He got up and walked away while holding his nose. He looked back at the girl with a scared look. "Sorry." She told him. The next boy was up and she got into her fighting position again. She looked up to look at the boy and was shocked when she saw Hawk, standing in front of her.

"I guess I'm next." He told her.

"Right okay well I'm sorry."

"Hiyah!" Before Hawk could say anything, she punched him right in the nose. He fell back to the floor, holding his nose.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." She knelt down by his side to see if he was okay. He still had his hand on his nose and was groaning in pain. She got closer to him, "Are you okay? Let me see."

She moved his hand from his face and blood was dripping down his nose.

"Oh god, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it so hard. Are you sure you're okay?"

Hawk looked up at the girl, who was kneeling in front of him. He heard her ask if he was okay and he nodded his head.

"I swear I didn't mean to make you bleed." She put her hands through her hair.

"I'm okay. It's just a tooth." That made the girl smile a bit. It made him happy when he was the reason she would smile or laugh.

Hawk didn't care that she had just punched him and made him bleed. He looked at her as she put her hands through her hair and she looked beautiful. He wanted to kiss her so bad. So he did. He pulled her down from her gi and pressed his lips onto hers.