TRACK 3 : I NEED YOU

~~ Do your thang, do your thang with me now
Do your thang, do your thang with me now
What's my thang? What's my thang?
Tell me now
Tell me now, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah~~

Jimin fluidly moved his body with the beats of his favorite song. He loved dancing and was at his haven, his dance studio. Whenever he feels low, he dances away to be stress-free and rejuvenates with fresh energy. He started at 04 a.m. and has been dancing for 5 hours now. He paused and took a break from his dance.

This always has been a habit for him. He gets so lost in his dance that he forgets everything. He was checking his phone while sipping water from his tumbler when Jungkook called him. "Joh-eun achim-ieyo Jiminah" greeted Jungkook "I watched your press conference yesterday. You handled it very well. I am so proud of you Hyung." "Thanks, Kookie." "Are you at your dance studio?" asked Jungkook. "Ne, the perfect start to my day," replied Jimin excitedly.

"You are still the same Jimin that I know. You may seem cold from the outside nowadays but from inside you still have a heart of gold."
Jimin sighed and said "Have you called this early to psychoanalyze me"

"Aniyo, I am inviting you to a house party which will be in the evening today. I and Rose are throwing this party to welcome our son to his house. So be there. And you can wear casual. For the last time, casuals do not mean tuxedo or pantsuit. You are so extra" Jungkook mocked Jimin.

"Yah, I am still your Hyung even if now you are a father." Jimin tried to boss him around.
Jungkook laughed at the poor comeback of Jimin. "See you later Hyung. Bye."

*****************

Jimin was a sight to hold in his monochromatic solid blue colored suit. He walked in his natural swag and all heads turned toward him. Jungkook smiled and shook his head. He is very well aware of the effect that Jimin's charm and his eye smile have on people.

Jungkook rushed to Jimin's side. "You have arrived at the right time. We are going to announce our son's name to everyone."

Jungkook clinked his champagne glass lightly to get everyone's attention. Rose and Jimin were by his side.

"Hello everyone. Thank you for blessing us with your presence. It's our pleasure to have you all here. Please welcome our son, Taemin. We have named him after 2 of my BTS brothers, Jimin and Taehyung. Tae couldn't come today as he is abroad. However, he has sent a sweet pre-recorded video message for us all. Let's have a look at it"

Tae's handsome face appeared on the wide screen of a plasma TV hanging on the wall.
"What's up, guys? Hey, kookie and Rose. How are you both? Sorry I couldn't be there as I am in LA shooting my new film. I so want to be there. When Jungkook informed me on yesterday's video call that he is going to name his son after me and Jimin. I was overwhelmed with emotions. I am honored Kookie for this grand gesture.

Taemin is going to be popular with girls and sorry Jimin but his nickname is going to be Tae for sure 😁. I will be in Seoul after a few months. Can't wait to see my godson in person. See you soon. Love you guys. Bye".

Everyone laughed and clapped after the video ended.

Jimin was flabbergasted at everything that was happening around him. He was speechless.

Jungkook and Rose were looking intently at Jimin with a smile on their face. "Woah!!! I am short of words here. I am sure I am going to be the only person in the world who will suffer a heart attack because of happiness. I wonder how Tae was so cool in this video and was not dying of happiness and excitement. But yeah he is always has been a cocky bitch." Everyone chuckled at Tae's expense.