TRACK 6 : FAKE LOVE

Jimin couldn't believe his eyes that Yoongi was there

Jimin couldn't believe his eyes that Yoongi was there. Jimin couldn't move and he stood there like a statue. Perplexed he moved forward to greet Suga. Suga after greeting Jungkook, Lisa and Rose turned around to greet Jimin.

For a few minutes, both of them stood there quietly and looked down awkwardly. All of a sudden, Suga hugged Jimin and said "Missed you Jiminah. How are you?"
Jimin was too emotional to say anything. He patted Suga's back and then took a step back to control his emotions. Everyone in the room looked at Jimin intently.

Jimin then looked up and replied, "Shit man!! I thought you might have turned into rock after so many years. It seems you were unsuccessful in doing that. Maybe next life?" joked Jimin and then hugged Suga again. Everyone in the room chuckled at Jimin's reference to Suga's famous line. 😂

*********************

"How about I and Lisa play a princess from the Joseon era," suggested Rose. "And what about us," asked Jungkook. "You can be our royal guards" replied Rose excitedly. Lisa laughed at the suggestion.

"No thank you. I already feel like your bodyguard in real life. Don't want to play the role in the music video too." Jungkook replied with an annoyed face.
"How about a zombie theme, it's quite famous," asked Lisa. "No please it's too tacky and common nowadays." Jimin declined her idea. "Or we can go for a vampire or werewolf theme too" Lisa proposed some more ideas. "No and no. Both are bad concepts. We need something unique." Jimin disagreed again.

"Why don't you suggest something instead of rejecting my ideas? Let's hear your concept." Lisa challenged Jimin. "I am just trying to work on something new and fresh not on some old faded concept," Jimin replied calmly. Lisa glared at him.

Looking at the tension in the room Jungkook tried to diffuse it. "Ok guys. Let's focus our energy towards getting a new concept." Suga looked at Jungkook and smiled. He was impressed with the Golden Maknae who all of a sudden gave the impression of RM's leadership qualities.

"Ohoh....my eureka moment is here. I can't believe it." babbled Rose. They all looked at her weirdly. "Rose, you are doing that thing again that you normally do whenever you get excited about something. You are babbling," said Lisa innocently.

Rose stood up enthusiastically and said "Yeah, I know. That's a sign of a genius. Ok, so here is my concept for the MV. Fallen Angels. We all are going to be fallen angels who defied God and He debarred them from Heaven.
JK: Angel of mischief
JM: Angel of charm
LS: Angel of swag
RS: Angel of happiness
So, did you all like it? "

"I like it," Suga commented. "Yeah, this is something new and fresh. I liked it too." Jimin agreed. "Yup, the concept is good. Great job Rosie👍" Lisa gave thumbs up to Rose. "I don't agree with Lisa," said Jungkook. All of them turned their attention to Jungkook. Rose got surprised and asked Jungkook, "Chincha?? Wae?" "Because I think it's just not good but an excellent idea. Proud of you wifey 🥰," replied Jungkook with a smile and hugged Rose.