TRACK 10 : EL MARIACHI (AIRPLANE PT. 2)

"Jungkookie, show me that step again. It looks different when you do it." asked a confused Rose. "That's called swag, my baby." replied Jungkook breezily.

They were shooting for their MV at a private beach at Geumneung. Lisa and Jimin were sitting in a chair placed next to each other and were observing Jungkook and Rose performing their dance piece. Lisa was in a good mood today as Dalmi didn't come to their shoot and she was able to talk to Jimin freely. "Jungkook also has some great technique in dancing, doesn't he?" Lisa asked Jimin. "Yup, the dude is gifted in every aspect." replied Jimin endearingly.

Jungkook and Rose were focused on their performance completely. When suddenly someone said "Cut". They got baffled and looked at the director wondering why he said cut in the middle of their act. However the director himself was confused and looked here and there and asked, "who said Cut?". All of a sudden, the crew on the set especially women were gushing about something. Jungkook got pissed and yelled, "Yaahhh!!!! Who said Cut. Is it some joke going on here. Act like professionals."

The crew started moving aside slowly and made way for someone who had arrived at their shooting location. There were couple of bouncers who walked towards Jungkook and stood in front of him like statues. They obstructed Jungkook's view and he couldn't see beyond them. "Wae? What are you guys doing here? Do you need anything?" asked Jungkook.

The bouncers shifted aside and Jungkook tried to see what the chaos is all about. His eyes widen in shock when he saw the person.

The person removed his tinted sunglasses and said with a big smile, "How are you Kookie?" Jungkook moved towards the person and pushed him hard. "Yaahhh, what do you think about yourself, Taehyungshi? are you God walking in like this and interrupting our shoot?" and he pushed Tae harder. "Come on now, come here give me a hug" replied Taehyung spreading his arms. "Get Lost" said JK and walked away. He then stopped in his tracks abruptly, turned around and ran towards V.

 He then stopped in his tracks abruptly, turned around and ran towards V

"Tae, I am going to beat your cocky a** for this surprise." said an emotional Jungkook while hugging V. "Hahaha, yes I missed your punches" laughed V. They missed each other so much that their hug lasted for a lifetime ❤️. They wiped the tears of joy from each other's eyes.

"Are you going to release him anytime soon." asked Jimin in a cute way as he joined them. V turned to look at Jimin and jumped on him with so much force that they fell down on the sand. They laughed whole heatedly at their stupidity."Oh you still have a relationship with the floor." V said in between his laughs. Jungkook also jumped and fell on them playfully. Jimin who was at the bottom of the pile groaned in pain, "Ufff!!Jungkook you are triple my weight. Get up you fatso." everyone around them laughed at their boyishness.

**********************

"Oh you are back, Director V" jested JK as V sat next to the director closely monitoring the footage. "Ne and I am a taskmaster as a director. I am not easy to impress" said V in all seriousness. JK shook his head laughing at his hyung who is still the same.