TRACK 18 : DYNAMITE

"Has your family disowned you?" Lisa said as she looked out of the car window once they reached Jimin's home in Busan.

"Wae?" said Jimin as his focus was on parking his car.

"It seems there is some party going on and you are going to crash it uninvited." His parents house was decorated with Christmas lights.

"Sh*t!! I forgot about this." Jimin ran his fingers through his hair . "I have a group of close friends and we all are really tight. We celebrate our group anniversary today. As it was today we all became friends. We know each other since childhood. They are going to get surprise of their life since I am attending this after many years. Let's go". Jimin excitedly got out of the car.

There were few people having an intense discussion on the lawn. They were discussing something about games.
"Aye, yo" Jimin announced his presence and laughed. All the heads turned towards him.

They all rushed towards Jimin and lifted him up. Lisa was surprised by their boisterous energy. The garden was filled with their laughter.

"Jiminie, pabo, do you want to give us heart attack. We are no longer young." said one of the man as he playfully pushed Jimin.

"Yahh!! Speak for yourself. I am going to remain young forever." someone said as he entered the huddle and hugged Jimin tightly

"Is that his brother?" Lisa wondered and thought he looked a lot like Jimin. Everyone forgot about her as they all were busy in greeting Jimin. Suho felt Lisa's gaze so he turned his attention towards her.

"Wait a second!! Is that Lisa of Blackpink, Hyung?" Everyone gaped at Lisa.

Lisa gave her best smile and stepped forward to greet them, "Annyong!!"
They all crowded around her in excitement and started fanboying for her.

"Ne, this is LaLisa. We are working on a project together so she is accompanying me here." "Oh, so is there another collaboration between you guys?" asked one of Jimin's friend. "Nothing is decided yet. We are still in strategizing phase of the project. But please don't disclose it to anyone as the project is still under wraps." Jimin requested his friends. "Aye aye!!" Everyone shouted at once.

"What is all this commotion about?" Someone asked from behind them. As they parted to make way for the new person, Ye-Jin stepped forward with an astonished expression .

"Am I dreaming? Someone please pinch me.." said an overwhelmed Ye-jin.
Suho pinched her arm hard. "Oww!! Not so hard pabo!!" Everyone laughed around her.

"Jiminie!! My bepeu, welcome home" Ye-Jin hugged Jimin as he lifted her up. They hugged each other like long lost friends.

"Let's all go inside. Omma has prepared her special dish and is waiting for us. Come on."
Suho informed everyone.

*******************

"You all still troubles me a lot. I am getting old and can't keep with all your tactics. You guys never listens to me. I miss my Jiminie. He would have made you all listened to me and you all would have been sitting on the dinning table by now." Jimin's mother kept on babbling as she was busy with her cooking.

Jimin walked towards his Omma without making any noise and covered her eyes with his hand as he stood behind her.

"Uhh? Who's this" his mom started touching Jimin's fingers. "Jiminie?" She removed his fingers from her eyes and turned around to look at Jimin.