TRACK 23 : MY UNIVERSE

"Jin Hyung, your dad jokes are getting worse" Jungkook mocked his Hyung as Jin cracked a dad joke out of habit while others laughed at JK's comment. They were celebrating their today's victory in a restaurant.

"Jin hyung, you are the hero of our victory. " Tae-hyung appreciated Jin as he gave him a side hug.

"And your last minute entry was out of some movie. You should have seen our surprised faces. We thought you won't come today." Jimin said animatedly.

"Yeah, I had to take care of my heavily pregnant wife. But I requested her mother to look after her so I could come today. Also, as we already have a pact from our trainee days, "Bros before ho.." " Before Jin could complete his sentence RM covered his mouth with his hand.

"Jin, she is your pregnant wife." RM chastised him as everyone rolled with laughter at their goofy hyung.

At the same time, Blackpink members, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Rose entered. BTS and Blackpink members greeted each other casually as friends. Jin was shocked to see this.

"What are we a one big group now?" Jin asked. "Ne, hyung. Blackpink are our best friends now" Tae-hyung replied as he gave a secretive smile to Jennie who was sitting next to him.

"That's great. Maybe now we can collaborate with them. Army and Blinks will not know what hit them. They will go gaga over this." Jin suggested as a joke.

"Not a bad idea. We can actually do it as we own our agency now. Good idea Jin." RM gave a thumbs up to him.

"I know. I always give good ideas. I am genius and you all are lucky to have me in this group or else what would you all have done without me. " Everyone except Jimin laughed at Jin's humorous comment because his focus was elsewhere.

He couldn't concentrate on anything around him as his entire attention was at Lisa who was sitting next to him and playfully rubbing her foot against his shin under the table.

"You little minx, you will pay for it later." whispered Jimin as he slyly licked her earlobe with his tongue. Lisa's ears turned red as she got shy.

"What's going on Tae? " Jin asked Tae-hyung suddenly as he saw Jennie feeding Tae.
"Wae?" V asked innocently.
"I saw Jennie feeding you. Is there something going on which you would like to share with us?" Jin replied unabashedly as everyone looked at Tae-hyung and Jennie.

Lisa and Jimin quickly moved away from each other as they didn't want to get caught. They thought they were lucky that everyone was busy talking so no one noticed them secretively flirting with each other.

Tae-hyung laughed looking at Jin as he got up suddenly and clinked the wine glass in his hand with a spoon.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make. I and Jennie are dating each other past one month and we are in a serious committed relationship. So, I hope everyone will support and show love to our pretty couple." said Tae-hyung as he looked at Jennie endearingly while Jennie got up and hugged Tae-hyung.

"Chincha?? How did you keep it a secret from me?" Rose asked as she raised her eyebrows to the roof.
"Because you are easy to fool!!pabo" Jungkook mocked his wife.

"Say what? I have a sixth sense of Sherlock Holmes. I knew that Lisa and Jimin likes each other even before they were even aware of their own feelings." Rose babbled defensively as she got up from her seat.

However Once she realized what she said she bit her tongue and awkwardly sat down. "You have a bad case of foot-in-mouth disease. What should I do with you!!! " Jungkook guffawed as he pinched his naive wife's cheeks.

All the heads were turned to Jimin and Lisa after Rose's revelation.

"So what's the big deal in it. Even I was aware of their feelings towards each other only after 5 minutes of meeting them. They were even holding their hands under the table just minutes ago." said Jin as a matter of stating facts.