OUTRO : WITH YOU

"I can't believe they are getting married. It seems it was just yesterday they started dating." Rose said ecstatically as she was fixing her bridesmaid dress. She was trying to cover her baby bump as she was expecting her second child.

"Right!!! I am so eagerly waiting to see her in the wedding gown." replied Jisoo as they jumped in excitement.

"Girls, will one you help me with this hairpin. My hair have their own mood today " said Lisa to Jisoo and Rose as she entered into the room while fixing her hair.

"You are looking gorgeous, Lisa" praised Rose as she fixed Lisa's hair.

"Thanks gorgeous!!" replied Lisa. "But where is the bride." Lisa asked Jisoo.

At the same moment, the door of the room opened and Jennie walked in wearing a pure white colored wedding gown. The girls were mesmerized by her beauty. Their eyes moistened as they looked endearingly at their friend.

Jennie also had happy tears in her eyes as she hugged them. "Aww!!Don't cry." She told her Blackpink girlfriends. "No I am not crying. I am Jisoo. I am okay." lied Jisoo as she wiped tears from the side of her eye.

"I can't wait for Tae-hyung's reaction." giggled Lisa as the others chuckled.

******************

"Where is Tae? Don't tell me that he is playing videogames on his wedding day." said Jungkook, the best man, as he opened the door of the groom's room.

"What if he is getting cold feet? " Jimin asked apprehensively.

"You are talking about Tae-hyung, right? He doesn't have terms such as "cold feet" in his dictionary." replied Seok-jin.

"But where is he? We must find him" said Jhope worried for his brother.

As the groomsmen were about to leave the room , Tae-hyung entered the room completely focused on his phone.

"Tae-hyungshi are you really playing game on your phone?" Jimin asked with a surprised expression.

"Aniyo, I am just planning something special for Jennie for our honeymoon." V replied adorably. "Our real maknae of the group has finally grown into a man." Jimin said proudly.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked as the time arrived for them to be at the altar.

"I am born ready" said V in swag as he started singing his favorite verse from jump and his BTS brothers hyped him while walking out of the room.

V!
Nuga nareul magado (What?)
Naui gal gireul gandago (What?)
Insaeng han bangirago
Let go (Let go!)
Let go-o-o-o
Dan harureul sarado (What?)
Huhoeneun jeoldaero eopdago (What?)
Han beon ttwieobojago
Let's jump! (Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!)

****************

Tae-hyung and his best man, JK along with his 5 groomsmen were standing at the altar when the giant door opened.

Taemin, with his cute button eyes like his dad and a adorable smile, walked in, carrying a tiny pretty basket. He started scattering flower petals down the aisle.

Taemin looked around him with his eyes wide open as everyone cheered for him. JK and Rose looked at their baby proudly with mushy expression.

Jimin's heart skip a beat when Lisa walked down the aisle. She looked up and glanced at him with a beautiful smile. He couldn't keep his eyes off her till she took her place at the altar as maid of honor.