TRACK 11 : BEGIN

Jimin felt woozy as he entered his room. He walked towards his bed, sighed and laid down on his bed. Talking with V about his past, refreshed his memories which he had locked away. He started thinking about the after-party which turned into his worst nightmare.

***FLASHBACK***

It was the after-party of Melon music awards 2022. All popular Kpop bands were present there. From EXO, STRAY KIDS, TWICE, MAMAMOO, WANNA ONE, BLACKPINK to legendary bands such as SUPER JUNIOR, SHINEE, SHINHWA.

BTS, the juggernaut, had again won all the daesang awards and had given a captivating performance. As they entered the party, all eyes were on them."Hyung, why are they all staring at us." asked a shy Jungkook to V. "Because we are winners and this is how winners are welcomed." replied V confidently.

BTS greeted their seniors and juniors politely and went to a private room especially reserved for them. TXT members entered the room and congratulated BTS for their iconic win. As the juniors were gushing about their hyungs, Lay entered the room authoritatively and sat on the other side of the L-shaped couch. Yeonjun politely informed Lay that the room is reserved for BTS. "So? Are you their PA? You all stop fangirling over BTS and get lost." ordered Lay rudely. He seemed intoxicated so to avoid any trouble RM asked TXT to leave.

Jimin and V were fuming at Lay however they controlled their anger when Jhope asked them to calm down. As the remaining members entered the room, they saw BTS already sitting there so Baekhyun asked, "oh, BTS is already here. Guys, I think we should leave." "It's fine hyung, there is lot of room. Please come in." insisted Tae.

"Hey Taetae. Thanks bro. What an incredible performance you all gave!!!full of energy!!!the stage was on Firrreee!!!" praised Baekhyun animatedly. BTS laughed at his excitement and said thanks. Once they were all seated, Blackpink members entered.

"Hey baby!!come sit here" said Jennie's boyfriend Kai. Jennie walked towards Kai and sat next to him. Lisa, Rose and Jisoo sat together. "Dollface, come here sit next to me." asked Lay. "No, it's fine you don't seem to be in your senses and are looking quite intimidating" replied Lisa. EXO members laughed at Lay. "See this what I like about her. She speaks her mind without any hesitation." said Lay admiringly.

Rose and Jungkook kept glancing at each other which was observed by Lisa and Jisoo and they giggled. JK got embarrassed by the attention he got from Rose.

"I am sleepy and exhausted. Bye" informed Suga as he got up. "Wait!! I will come with you" said Jin and left with Suga. Seeing this as an opportunity for his escape, JK also got up and said, "ok I will also leave as I have boxing session tomorrow." which drew Rose's attention and she stared at JK.

Sensing her gaze, JK left without saying a word. Jimin and V laughed at his awkward escape.

"I am not feeling well so will leave" said Rose to Jisoo and Lisa. "Yeah we know the reason for sudden change in your health teased Jisoo.

"Unniee!!!" Lisa laughed at the cute face of Rose. "I will drop you to your place." said Jisoo. Rose and Jisoo left together.

"I just got a message from my mom, she needs me to pick her up from airport. Gotta go. Hobi are you coming?" "Ne" Jhope and RM said goodbye and left.