TRACK 17 : KISS AND MAKEUP

Jimin woke up with a terrible hangover in the guest room at Jungkook's mansion. "My head" groaned Jimin as he was lying shirtless on the bed.

Snippets of last night flashed before his eyes and his eyes widened as the memory of his passionate kiss with Lisa was rekindled.
"Chincha?? Was it real or a dream?" wondered Jimin bewilderedly. "Sh*t!! I can only remember bits and parts of the previous night". He groaned and put his face in the pillow. He was frustrated as he was still suffering from memory blackout due to yesterday's binge drinking.

Someone moved on the bed next to him. He slowly turned his head to his right and saw someone sleeping there covered under the duvet. He looked at the sleeping figure in horror and hesitantly took off the duvet from it.

"Aaahhhhh" shrieked Jimin as he fell from the bed and landed on his butt. He was too stunned upon finding out who was sleeping on the bed. He got annoyed about his memory lapse and stood up in exasperation.

"Yahh!!! What the hell are you doing on my bed" yelled Jimin as he pulled off the duvet completely.

Bambam yawned as he slowly opened his eyes. "Morning honey!!!" He smiled at Jimin as he batted his eyes. "Where is my breakfast?"

Jimin pinched his nose in frustration, "Get out".

"What a jerk!!! You are throwing me out after sleeping with me. You were just interested in a one-night stand." cried Bambam.

"Stop this nonsense and why the hell are you shirtless. Put your shirt back on" asked Jimin as he pulled a t-shirt over his head. "Wae? are you getting turned on?" teased Bambam as he flexed his arms.

"By the way, where were you last night?" asked Bambam as Jimin was about to leave. He closed the door and turned back, "What do you mean?"

"You were not here when I got into your room last night. Were you at your girlfriend's place?" asked Bambam as he wiggled his eyebrows while smiling funnily.

"No, I was in the restroom. You were really drunk so you don't remember it." said Jimin as he left the room.

He sighed with relief at his close escape as he stood out of the room.

****************

"You all are still a total lightweight." said RM as he looked at everyone's hungover state in the study room.

They all gathered to discuss the next plan against Han Ji-seok. "Yeah we know but why are you looking so fresh??"asked V "..and he is loud too!!!"added Jimin. V and JK laughed at his comment.

RM ignored the Maknae line of BTS and addressed everyone in the room,"Please settle down. Let's start with our discussion.
For also I have submitted the evidence to police. But as Ji-seok is the current chairman of the Han group so the police need to check everything thoroughly. They will investigate and only when they are sure of it they will make any arrest.

But before the arrest happens, we must retrieve the original will created by Mr. Han before his death which was then changed by Ji-seok illegally. I suppose the original will is with you Jimin."

Jimin was about to answer when the door to the study room opened and Lisa entered.

As soon as Jimin's gaze fell upon Lisa, last night's memories rushed to him. He remembered how it felt when her soft body was aligned with his hard contours and how they melted into each other.
As she sat opposite him, her smell enticed him to get up and kiss her senselessly in front of everyone.