TRACK 5 : DAECHWITA

"Why am I feeling so dehydrated," mumbled Jimin while opening the refrigerator. He took out a bottle and gulped down the water. "Aaaahhhh" he spat out water when he saw Lisa walk sleepily into the kitchen and her face was completely covered with her messy hair. Lisa drowsily tried removing her hair from her face. "Wae?? Why are you so loud in the morning? Shutt upp" Lisa said bewilderedly and tried opening the refrigerator but she kept on missing the handle. "You are going to be the death of me, grim reaper. Why do you keep on scaring me? Urgghh, someone needs to teach her how to open a refrigerator." Jimin said sarcastically and opened the refrigerator and gave a bottle of water to her.

"Okayy Omma" mocked Lisa while accepting the bottle from him and drinking the water thirstily. She wiped her mouth with her sleeves once her thirst was quenched and looked straight at Jimin who was shirtless and drinking water looking like a top model. He looked like he was in some music video or movie. Lisa felt as if she was in a trance because everything around her occurred in slow motion. She couldn't take her eyes off him. She gazed at his abs in astonishment which gleamed in water drops that successfully escaped his lips.

"Take a picture. It will last longer and you can preserve it in your diary and write about me." Jimin's sarcastic comment snapped Lisa out of her trance.

She laughed and said "Oh please. I have seen better and why are you wandering in someone's kitchen bare-chested? You can scar someone for life by exposing such a body. You need to exercise a lot I can still see there is some belly fat. It's not a good form for a dancer. Just a suggestion from a fellow dancer." Lisa cheekily smiled and turned around quickly so that Jimin can't see her red face and left. "Is she for real" mumbled Jimin and looked down sheepishly at his abs to check if there was indeed any belly fat?

**********************

"Joh-eun achim-ieyo" Jungkook greeted everyone as he kept a plate full of pancakes on the dining table. "I have specially made these pancakes for you all. Please have it with your favorite syrup." Jungkook spoke enthusiastically. "You are the best husband in the world." chimed in Rose and she kissed him on the cheek as Jungkook pulled a chair for her. "I just fed Taemin and he is fast asleep," informed Rose. "Where is Jisoo? Rose asked Jennie. "She is on a call with her husband," Jennie replied.

Jisoo was still talking on the phone when she entered the dining room. "Yes, darling. I will get her from school. Don't worry. Bye." Jisoo ended the call and said, "Sorry guys I have to leave now to pick up Yu-jun from school." "Wait, unnie I will drive you there" insisted Jennie. "No, it's fine. You have your breakfast. I will take a Uber." replied Jisoo.
"I have to pick up my cousin too from Incheon airport. Better I start now otherwise after an hour it will be peak hour for traffic due to office goers rush." Jennie informed everyone. "Thank you for your pancake Jungkook." Jennie and Jisoo thanked Jungkook and said goodbye to everyone and left.

"By the way Lisa, I have some news to share with you too. I already told Jisoo and Jennie about it yesterday. But was too excited to see you yesterday that I didn't get a chance to tell you. I am making a comeback with my hubby with a single and we are going to start recording by next week. Jimin and Chaeyoung of Twice are collaborating with us." Rose informed Lisa. "Chincha?? OMG!! This is such great news, Rose. I am so happy for you. Blinks are going to love this.Yayyy!!!" Lisa replied enthusiastically.

Jimin interrupted their celebration and informed them that "I have bad news guys. I got a message from my manager, Suzy, in the morning. Chaeyoung backed out of the project as she is getting married to her long-time boyfriend next month."

"Oh, that's bad. I will send a congratulatory message to her," replied Rose. "But we need to find a rapper now," said Jimin worriedly. "What about IU, we can remove rap and change it to a romantic song.......Or not. I believe we should stick to our original plan" Jungkook hastily changed his suggestion after looking at Rose's stern face. He started stuffing his mouth with a pancake in panic. Jimin and Lisa laughed at poor kookie's close escape from Rose's wrath.

"I will check with my manager and see what we can do about it," replied Jimin.
"Yeah let me know if you need my help. I will also check with my friends," suggested Lisa.

"What about you Lisa? I know you are on a break but you are the best female rapper in the Korean music industry" Rose asked Lisa. "Me?? Ummm I am not sure." Lisa replied.

"Yes, Rose is right. Lisa, please save us with your cool rap." Jungkook got up and bowed down. Lisa, Jimin, and Rose laughed at Jungkook's antics. "Please Lisa, can you do this as a favor for me," Rose asked seriously.

"You don't have to say another word. I am in. Get ready to flex." said Lisa with a cool hip-hop move. Rose got up and hugged Lisa excitedly and thanked her. Jungkook high-fived Lisa.

However, Jimin was not happy with this new development. He wondered how he is going to tolerate her if they have to work together. She easily gets on his nerves and annoys him to no end. He hates her guts. But he stood up and put on a professional face.

"Welcome aboard" greeted Jimin while shaking hands with Lisa. "Looking forward to working with you, Jimin" replied Lisa and gave him the standard Lisa smirk.

"Yayy!! At least this issue is resolved. But I am really worried about the music producer
I checked with Teddy and he is not available. I wanted to work with him again" Rose informed everyone.

"Yeah, I called Pdogg but he is also occupied with another project," replied Jimin.

Suddenly Jungkook got up from his chair. Striking a dramatic Superman pose, he announced "Don't worry!! The Golden Maknae is here for your rescue. I have already spoken with one of the best music producers and he is on board. I was waiting for the right time to give you this surprise."

"Chincha??? You are the best honey. Who is he?" asked Rose.

"We have a meeting scheduled tomorrow with him in my office at 11 am. So you all can meet him tomorrow. Trust me you all are going to thank me for this. And you baby, you are going to fall in love with me again and won't able to resist my hotness" said Jungkook while running his fingers through his hair. Everyone laughed at his madness.

**********************

"Where is your best music producer? We have been waiting for him for the past 2 hrs." asked an irritated Rose. They were all waiting in Jungkook's office.

"He is flying in today from New Zealand. He arrived at Seoul airport half an hour ago. My manager reached out to him. He will be reaching here any minute now." said Jungkook excitedly.

Jimin didn't like the excitement on Jungkook's face. He hates surprises and his instinct told him this is going to be a bad one.

~~~Who's the king
Who's the boss
Da aljanha nae ireum ipman san saekkideul dangjang nomui mogeul chyeo

Daechwita daechwita ja ullyeora daechwita
Daechwita daechwita ja ullyeora daechwita~~~

Music from Lisa's phone drew Jimin's attention. "Oh, he is back," said Lisa while browsing through Instagram reels. Jimin was about to ask her about it; when Jungkook's manager informed them that the producer has arrived. Jungkook got up with too much enthusiasm. Rose, Lisa, and Jimin also got up to welcome the producer.

"You gotta be kidding me!!!" exclaimed Jimin. With the same old swag, the producer entered the room in a black ensemble and stylish glares.

"Annyeonghaseyo" greeted the producer. Jungkook forgot all formalities and rushed to hug his Hyung tightly. "Welcome back, Hyung. I missed you a lot."

***********************
*********

So what do you think? Who is back? Please share your guess in the comment section. Also, please vote and provide your feedback.
Happy reading!!!💗🌈 💗