TRACK 16 : FILTER

"The way Lisa tricked him to disclose his password was incredible. That was very canny of you." RM praised Lisa as they all were drinking away to glory in Jungkook's living room.

"Also, the way you insincerily pumped his ego so that he didn't doubt you and chugged his drink was commendable" V applauded Lisa.

"Are you sure you are not some spy from North Korea or Russia? I think she is hiding her real identity." Jungkook said jestingly.

"Lisa, I was not aware of this talent of yours. Really, I am astonished. When you all narrated me about today's incident I was unable to process it. Infact it is still taking time to sink in." Rose gave a side hug to Lisa.

"Guys, you are exaggerating. It was just dumb luck" Lisa tried to played down her win.

"Homies, why is no one appreciating me. It was my idea to make that a**hole unconscious. I feel a little undervalued here. But it's okay I am used to it as my GOT7 members also do the same" Bambam shrugged nonchalantly.

Everyone laughed at his comment except Jimin. He didn't say a word to Lisa, neither congratulated her nor scolded her. Lisa kept glancing at him but he ignored her completely. He just sat there drinking whiskey with a sullen face.

********************

"This feels like trainee days to me" said Rose excitedly as she sounded the beer bottle to play truth and dare. All of them were on the verge of being wasted except Rose and Lisa.

"Ok, it's RM's turn" slurred V. "I am Jungkook, not RM. He already left. Can't you see." said JK who was also a bit tipsy.

"Oh, yeah right. You are JK. I think I need more booze." said V and he got up.

"He has always been like this. The most funny guy after getting drunk is Suga hyung. Hahaha ..." JK kept on laughing without continuing his talk.

"Aww my hubby is super-cute after he gets drunk." Rose looked admiringly at her husband.

"Hey it's my turn to ask a question to Lisa." Bambam started running on the spot. "oh o forgot my question what was it?? Let me think...." Lisa and Rose laughed at him. "Yeah got it. Do you like bad boys?" He then
screamed at the top of his voice as if won a Grammy.

"Yaahhh, Taemin is sleeping. Lower your voice." Jimin yelled at Bambam.

Bambam placed a finger on his lips and sat down. JK chuckled by pointing at him.
"Jiminah, you are dangerous when you are angry" he kept on laughing.

"Answer him Lisa" said Rose.

"No, I don't fall for a guy only because he wears Leather Jacket and have tattoos or ride a bike. That's not me." replied Lisa.

"Liar, I remember when we were part of the same group. You used to like this friend of mine who was a complete douche. You used to come to my place whenever he was there." Bambam said while laughing uncontrollably.

"Right!!!Lisa like bad boys. She totally check them out whenever she sees one." Rose replied jokingly.

"Yeah, also look at her boyfriends, Lay, Seo Joon....all of them ranked the highest in the list of douchebags" Jimin spoke the first statement of that evening to Lisa.

Lisa turned her attention to Jimin. He gave a sardonic smile to her.

"All evening he didn't say a word. Not even appreciate me for the risk I took and suddenly he has an interest in the boys I like. He is so annoying." Lisa thought to herself.