TRACK 4 : LALISA

~~Say, "Lalisa, love me, Lalisa, love me" (hey!)
Call me, "Lalisa, love me, Lalisa, love me" (hey!)
Oh-ooh, 알잖아 attitude
뭘 더 어쩌라구? The loudest in the room (hoo! hoo!)~~

The music was blaring over Lisa's headphones as she was riding her Ducati Scrambler Nightshift at full speed across the Han River bridge with a picturesque sky upwards and the serene river flowing calmly below. The cold wind of the night gushing as she accelerated her bike.

Wearing her favorite Saint Laurent leather jacket, she speeded to reach Rose's house party. She doesn't want to be late as she knew Rose will strangle her to death. "Meow" purred her pet cat, Lily who is the apple of Lisa's eye. "We are almost there. I will give fish and chips once we reach there." Lisa talked to her cat who was inside a mini backpack that Lisa was carrying on her back.

"Chincha!!! It's 01:00 am already. Oh God, so many calls from Rose. I am dead meat today." Lisa checked her phone panically as soon as she reached the venue. She opened her mini backpack to hold her cat however Lily jumped from the bag and ran away.

"Jing reuu?? Is she in the mood to play? Come back here Lily right now. Aaahh" Lisa chased her cat. Somehow Lily was sitting on the wall around Rose's mansion.
Lisa also determinedly climbed up to get her cat but Lily jumped on the other side.

"This brat!!! No fish and chips for you" whispered Lisa. "Ok, I don't think there is any other way. I have to jump."
As Lisa jumped, her leg hit some plant pot and she landed on her left arm.

"Lily, don't go there. Come back to your Mumma" ordered Lisa while still sitting down. As she got up and walked towards the area which gleamed with moonlight. She saw Jimin standing there with a scared face.

It's not easy to embarrass Lisa but she was embarrassed now as she stood there in front of Jimin who had a baffled expression on his face and didn't utter a word to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo" greeted Lisa. "Are you crazy??" Jimin replied exasperatedly.
"Who enters like this to someone's house? You almost gave me a heart attack. I thought it was a burglar. And that scary cat came out of nowhere. Holy shittt!!! You scared the hell out of me, pabo." Jimin places his hand on his heart which was beating too fast. He was not sure if it was due to how scared he was or if was it Lisa's effect.

"Oh, there is an entrance to this mansion. I thought this is how people enter other's houses nowadays in South Korea. My bad!!
Is it also common nowadays to scold someone as a reply to their hello? " replied Lisa sarcastically.

He can't believe her. She is still the same and still gets on his nerves. Without giving any reply, he turned away from him. "Ok, rude much" Lisa murmured unbelievably and stared at Jimin's back.

She felt something near her leg so she looked down "Oh there you are my cutie patootie" She picked up Lily in her arms. "Bad girl just like her Omma." giggled Lisa.

**********************

"Yo bitchhhes. Turn up. Lisa in the house" announced Lisa once she was inside the mansion. "Lisa baby" screamed Rose, Jisoo, and Jennie and ran towards Lisa excitedly.

"Finally you are here. We were waiting for you. All the guests already left. "So what? I am here to meet my godson. As this is the first time I have become a godmother. Be rest assured, I am going to take my responsibility as Godmother seriously." "Yahh, you are not going get that tag 'cause that's my tag. Sorry" joked Jisoo.
"Yaah, I am going to be the coolest godmother ever. I will show him all the tricks to throw the coolest parties to impress girls. " challenged Lisa. "He is just 2 days old" replied Jennie. And they all guffawed just like old days.