Important A/N

Sorry that this isn't a new chapter, but I feel like I should bring this up here. I will try to keep this short and simple.

There's a good chance I will be rewriting this story. Not to say this book itself will be taken down. This book will stay up since the rewrite I have planned, while having a similar story and premise of a soldier reader, the reader themselves and their background will be different. I also understand people enjoy this story and may not be as fond of the newer book, which I hope isn't the case, but I understand that such feelings exist.

The whole reason I'm rewriting this book and the reader's character is because I've been thinking about their personality and how they fit into this world and wasn't too satisfied with this version. Over time I came up with a character that I could better see as an actual character in the hlvrai series, especially since the reader's character is somewhat based on a hlvrai oc that I've better developed over the last year or so. There will still be a good number of similarities and certain scenes will transfer over in some way shape or form.

If you would like any more information about the possible rewrite, you can ask them in the comments, and I will try my best to answer them. Oh, and lastly, I want to mention that the title may change for the new book; if that happens, I will be sure to mention it here.