Proposal (OC Birthday Special)

Happy birthday to you, Vermillion! I enjoyed making this fluff. Scenario where the dorm heads plus the vice dorm heads propose to Vermillion.

Riddle Rosehearts:

Riddle had everything organized down to the tea for tonight.

Riddle started the night by getting reservations at a restaurant he knew Vermillion liked. He could tell she enjoyed the thought he put into it.

Since the place was packed with people, Riddle didn't propose there. He didn't want to kill the mood by killing Vermillion's eardrums. Then the night would be ruined.

After dinner, Riddle proposed taking a walk in the park as a cool down. Vermillion had agreed wholeheartedly. Riddle decided that he was going to propose there.

Riddle shivered a bit as the cold night wind blew past him. He knew it didn't affect Vermillion since she grew up in a cold mountainous region.

Vermillion turned to him and tilted her head. "Are you cold, love?"

Riddle smiled sweetly at her. "I'll be fine, Rosa. Say, it's been a couple years now, has it not?"

"Mhm. You asked me out in May during your second year at Night Raven College. Now look where we are."

"It has been difficult, but we've gotten through it. Vermillion, I don't know where I would have been without you."

Riddle then grabbed both of her hands. "You were a light in my darkest times. I felt safe and free with you. I felt as though I could do anything. I wanted to support you and be supported. I just hope I can keep doing that as long as I live and breathe. Vermillion, I love you, now and forever. So that's why I have a question that I hope you'll answer."

Riddle then got down on one knee. Vermillion was confused, having never witnessed something like this, but the confusion melted away the second Riddle took out a box and opened it to reveal a ring inside. She covered her mouth with one hand. Riddle smiled lovingly. "Will you marry me and become Vermillion Rosehearts?"

Vermillion felt her happiness overflow as she launched herself into Riddle's arms. She hugged him tightly. "Yes, yes, a million times yes, *hic* Gods, thank you for blessing me with this *hic*."

Vermillion moved back some and Riddle slipped the ring on her left ring finger. Vermillion then hugged him again while continuing to cry happy tears.

What a perfect night.

Trey Clover:

Trey was baking in the kitchen with his siblings helping. They were making something for the top of the cake while Trey worked on the batter.

Trey turned to them. "I hope you two aren't planning anything sneaky. As much as my dearest loves pranks, she wouldn't be too pleased about a horrible prank on her birthday."

His siblings merely grinned. They were planning something, but it wasn't a prank. Oh no, it was amazing.

...

Vermillion stepped into a dark house and flicked on the light switch.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

The Clover family shouted. Vermillion jumped at the loud noise, but calmed down relatively quickly. "Gods, that scared me! Thank you for celebrating my birthday."

The family sang happy birthday once she set her stuff down and she blew out the number candles. 250. She was a quarter of a millennia old.

Once the candles were taken out, Trey's siblings said they had to get something and left. They came back. "This is what aniki wanted to do on your birthday!"