Ghost Marriage Pt.2

"Is this alright?"

"Mademoiselle Enfant Loup! You look wonderful as a male! Trés bien!" Rook praised when I asked

"Mademoiselle Enfant Loup! You look wonderful as a male! Trés bien!" Rook praised when I asked. A blush ran to my cheeks.
"Let's not forget the mission." I reminded them. They all nodded and then we left for our school.

-Later-

I managed to sneak in while the others distracted some guards. I walked through the halls with my feet quickly moving. It was almost midnight. The others needed to hurry. I decided to wait.

-Cafeteria, Third Person POV-

"Ah, I always dreamed about walking down this aisle with my ideal prince. I'm finally getting married to my prince!" Eliza chirped happily. Idia couldn't move because he'd get paralyzed.
"Healer, please save me! I don't have any skill that could remove the debuff!" Idia whispered.
"Ugh, if I could unlock this chain......!" Deuce said through gritted teeth.
"Stop struggling. This is an important ceremony that her highness always dreamed about! She is just a pure girl who has kept her dream precisely since childhood. That lovely princess is getting married with her ideal prince now....... There's nothing more blessed than this. I feel so happy for her...." Chubby started.
"S-Something bad has happened!!" A guard shouted.
"Hmm? What's wrong?" Chubby asked.
"There's someone who broke through the entrance! They defeated our team while rushing their way over to the wedding hall!" The guard said.
"What did you say!? Intruding my wedding ceremony.... What do those rude people look like!?" Eliza demanded.
"A red hair dude with short height, a guy with a heart mark on his face, a guy with a cute face, and a guy with gold bobbed hair!" The guard said.
"Riddle and Ace......." Trey murmured.
"With Rook and Epel." Vil finished.
"In the end, they still break in by force!" Jack growled.
"Why does this "stealing the bride's heart" plan exist?" Azul asked himself.
"If I know it'll end up like this, I did go rampage from the beginning." Leona snarled.
"I bet a bread from the school store if Riddle is the first one who snapped~" Cater chirped.
"A-ha, I could imagine that. Then I bet on the same bread with coralfish~" Floyd hummed.
"Then it wouldn't be a match." Jade said with a smile.
"You're right~!" Cater hummed. Lilia, Leona, and Trey burst out laughing.

Idia was disappointed. "I'm surprised you guys could chat happily when my life is related to this!!"

"It's the wedding ceremony our princess always dreamed about....... I can't let anyone get in the way!" A ghost said.
"We must catch the intruder!" Another ghost replied.

-Back to Xavier (Vermillion)-

"Took you guys long enough!" I said with an exasperated sigh as they rushed up the stairwell. Well, three of them. Rook, Epel, and Ace.
"Stop your feet!" The ghosts shouted. Epel seemed worried.
"The number of servant ghosts are increasing!" Epel cried.
"They seem to have taken this more seriously than before. Well, I can't blame them since it's the wedding ceremony they have been anticipating for 500 years." Rook hummed.
"Aah! They really are troublesome!" Ace spat.
"Troublesome indeed. But don't you think their enthusiasm is worth praising?" And here comes Rook with the poetic stuff. I just groaned in response.
"Praising~? It isn't the time to say something like that!" Ace was done as well.
"Everyone has one certain thing that is non negotiable, I could understand their feelings that wanted to keep it safe no matter what it takes. I believe...... (Rook uses his bouquet) My feelings of wanting to protect you guys are the same with them." Rook said.
"Uwah! The archer ghosts are done!" A guard cried.
"Even though he eliminated any of his signs and tried to aim for the chance of capturing them...... Does that mean he's already noticed his presence!?" Another guard cried.
"Of course, Monsieur. There's no one that could hide from me....... Everyone, would you please go first?" Rook said.
"Eh!? It's fine for us if you're strong like our dorm leader, you can't do this alone......." Ace started.
"Ace, let's go!" Epel shouted.
"You're quick to decide this time!" Ace shouted.
"Ace, look closely. His expression." Epel said.
"Expression?" Ace said.
"Fufufu... I have been interested in how to hunt ghosts for quite a time now! It seems like you don't have an entity, if I use magic, would you freeze? Or would you evaporate like a mist? I wonder if I could put you inside a bottle?" Rook said.
"Put me inside a bottle!? This dude, everything he said is terrifying!" A guard said.
"Ah, I'm so excited when there's an unknown species in front of me....!" Rook said.
"Hie. D-Don't get near me!" Another guard said. Rook was advancing towards them.
"Even though he says he wants to protect us, he looks like he's having too much fun." Ace said.
"Yeah, Rook is fine by himself. Even though I don't want to admit this.... He's far more stronger than us." Epel hummed.
"Maybe he's strong, but the ghosts don't even want to get close to him now." Grim groaned. Ok, that's it.
"AHEM! How about we just go instead of watching the hunt?" I said with an exasperated look.
"Right!" Ace, Epel, and Grim said as they raced towards me.

I turned to Rook. "Take care of yourself, Hunter."

I then raced off with the others, but not before hearing. "You as well Monsieur Enfant Loup."

-Cafeteria, Third Person POV-

"Wil you, Idia Shroud, promise to stand together with the bride through sorrow and joy......Uh.....Uh, Uh~! I'm so touched that my tears couldn't stop flowing....!" The officiant said, tears flowing from his eyes.
"Really? Crying on a happy day like this, uncle is strange. If you cry that much, I.... I also feel like.... (Eliza sniffs). Uncle, I will definitely be happy......" Eliza hummed.
"They are so full with themselves." Jack murmured.
"We have to stop the wedding ceremony!" Deuce said.
"But we can't even move our bodies!" Sebek replied.
"Me too, I'm tired of this. We can go back if firefly squid kisses the ghost bride right? Then do it quick~~" Floyd complained.
"I thought so. My waist feels pain since I keep staying in the same posture, you just have to "Chu"! her." Lilia said.
"Lilia already said it! Quick, just "Chu" her!" Sebek said.
"Chu! ........You guys really wanna send me to the other world! Are you guys demons? Do you guys even have emotion? Is this some sort of cruel trade fair??!?!??" Idia asked.
"Oh my. We're still in the middle of the wedding vows.... You don't have to be impatient, I'll kiss you later. Kyaa<3." Eliza said as Chubby just watched sadly.

-Back to Vermillion, sorry Xavier-

I rushed through the halls with Ace and Epel trying to keep up with me. I was glad to have an invisibility shield up. Grim was thankfully holding his tongue per my request. An attack was fired at Ace but he dodged with ease.

"Tsk. He dodged it. Such a smart bastard!" A guard said.
"Ace, are you okay!?" Epel cried.
"There's no way such a weak magic like that can hit me." Ace said.
"Those ghosts chased us all the way here!" Grim whispered.
"Stay back! I'll stop them here.... Wait, Uh, Uhm? ......These ghosts won't attack me? Why are they turning their back on me?" Epel asked.
"Your highness, please run away!" I almost snorted. Epel doesn't smell of royalty.
"Your highness? What do you mean...." Epel asked.
"Your lovely figure..... You must be the attendant princess from the neighbor country, right?" The guard asked. I was quivering and trying to refrain myself from laughing.
"Fufu! Princess........ are you referring to Epel?" Ace said. I was about to burst.
"You petite princess, it would be dangerous if you stay by that brutal person's side! Quick, come back to our......" Another guard started.
"Who......" Epel started.
"Eh?" The guard said.
"WHO THE F**K YOU CALLING PRINCESS!!!!!!!" Epel shouted. Nine Realms, help me contain my laughter.
"Uwah!!!!" The guards cried. I was about to burst.
"What a tomboy........ Wait, if you listen well to his voice, he's a boy!" The guard said.
"Everyone gather up, stop this guy!" Another commanded as ghosts rose to get Epel.
"Ace, please go first!" Epel said.
"Ah!? You couldn't defeat this many ghosts if you're alone!" Ace said.
"I couldn't stay back after what they said, I must show them my true power." Epel said.
"Epel....." Ace said.
"Let's go Ace. He'll be fine." I reassured.
"Haha. You really hate being a loser." Ace said.
"Fufufu. Ace, now go! Hurry to stop the ghost bride!" We rushed off while Epel stayed behind to fight. Nine Realms, help him.

-Cafeteria, Third Person POV-

Some the failed suitors were chanting "Kiss" over and over again. Idia was annoyed. "STOP THE CHANTING!!!!"

"It's really boring since we could only move our mouth." Lilia complained.
"Ahh, it's going to be twelve soon...... It's time to have the kiss of oath! If we kiss, Idia will follow me to the other world, we could stay together forever. Finally, I could live happily.....!" Eliza fantasized.
"........For real, shouldn't we stop her now?" Vil asked.
"But we can't do anything....." After that sentence, the door slammed open.
"STOP THAT WEDDING!" A voice cried.
"T-This voice is!" Deuce said. Sure enough, Ace and Xavier stood in the doorframe.
"Mmm? Are we a little late to the party?" Xavier hummed.

-Back to Xavier/Vermillion-

"Haa......Haa...... I made it!" Ace said.
"ACE~~~~~!" Idia cried as I took out my trusty knife.
"What is wrong with you..... Ha. The heart mark on your face! You are one of the intruders!? Don't get in the way of my precious wedding ceremony!" Eliza shouted as I disappeared to get Idia.