Fairy Gala Pt.1

"It's too hot in here."

The whine left my throat as the guys turned to me. Jamil had been gone for a while and I was getting very, and I mean very, bothered by this heat. The door finally opened and I rushed to the foyer. There stood Jamil and with him two others. The others followed me to see who was there. I immediately ushered them in and watched as Mr. Crewel and Vil Schoenheit surveyed the area. Leona turned to Jamil, annoyed. "Why did you bring them here?"

I rolled my eyes. "Leona they are the most likely to be more helpful out of anyone else. They know about fashion, good poise, etiquette, and how to be graceful. They are the most expert people to help us. We are in your care."

The last sentence was directed towards the two visitors and they nodded backed. Guess we had to do this since it was our only way out of this hell.

-At the Pomefiore Dormitory-

I saw Aunt Hel waiting for me with some clothes in hand. She nodded to Crewel-sensei. "You handle the boys while I handle my niece. Sound good?"

Crewel-sensei nodded to her. "Yes, thank you Hel for taking time out of your schedule to help."

"It's no problem. Better than having her be stared at. Come along Vermillion."

I went to follow my aunt as she walked away.

-Timeskip-

"Auntie, I like the outfit and all, but don't you think this a bit..... revealing?"

"Nonsense. You're embracing your siren roots. Sirens are, well, alluring. This outfit just brings that lovely allure out."

"Still a bit revealing."

"Oh stop worrying dear. Let's meet up with the others."

We made our way to the ballroom. My aunt stepped in. "I'm finished with her! Vermillion, come on out and show your lovely face."

I gulped before walking in. Deep breaths, here we go.

I felt like a deer in the headlights as I showed myself

I felt like a deer in the headlights as I showed myself. Crewel-sensei eyed the clothing and nodded. "The veil to cover her face brings mystery. The natural siren beauty that makes itself known through her roots. You have good taste in fabrics Hel."

My aunt chuckled as she looked at my nervous exprssion. "Hm, I just thought it would match the theme. A siren would definitely be exotic to faeries. Especially since their beauty is so very otherworldly. She'll mix with the theme perfectly. The cape is for if she gets nervous and feels like hiding her form."

"I see. It's quite alluring to the boys."

"Want to stop them?"

"Mhm."

Aunt Hel and Crewel-sensei were quick to reprimand the four (Grim was just on my shoulder now). Vil went over and nodded. "A nice taste in fashion. Your aunt has my respect. These threads are very beautiful. Your siren allure makes them even more appealing. You are quite gorgeous Prefect von Fenris."

His praise made my face flush as he took my hands. I settled for turning my head away. "You are gorgeous as well Prefect Schoenheit. Though, handsome is a more proper term to describe it."

"Why thank y-"

"What in the name of Helheim do you think you're doing with my niece?"

I turned to my aunt as she glared holes into Vil's skull. Vil also turned to face my aunt. Kalim bounced over to me. "Wow! You look amazing! The outfit suits you!"

Jamil walked over next. "Kalim is right. You look gorgeous."

Ruggie appeared behind the female and grabbed her shoulders. "Yeah! You made our jaws drop Siren!"

Leona smirked. "I will admit, you look very nice Jewel."

I smiled at their remarks. "Thanks you guys."

Why is my face a tomato? Anyways. I cleared my throat. "I believe Ruggie and I have to change back now."

My aunt nodded and guided me away.

-With Hel and Vermillion-

I slipped on my navy blue tank and I hummed as I slipped some pants on. My aunt examined the door. "So, I have a question for you."

I watched the mirror as I fixed up my clothes. "What's up Auntie?"

"What got you all flustered back there? Could it be that you're falling in love?"

"W-W-What!?"

"It's just a question."

"Well, the outfits did look nice on them. I probably don't want to even admit my attraction."

My aunt hummed. I finished fixing myself up and went back to see......

A possible nightmare.

Leona was balancing vases on his head and shoulders. Kalim and Jamil were practicing dancing with Kalim screwing up more times than one. I joined Ruggie as my aunt watched them. Well, this may as well be free amusement for me. I watched the three suffer with an expressionless look. I wasn't going to suffer through those drills. Sorry.

-Timeskip to go time-

"Alright people. Stop getting distracted by me and remember the task at hand." I snapped.

Vil gave me a grateful look. The other four nodded. Ruggie knew what he had to do. "So, all I have to do is steal a tiara. Piece of cake!"

I rolled my eyes and flexed my shoulders. This was just a little event. Surely, nothing bad would happen.

Note: I can't draw, so have an edit.