The Name on My Wrist (Malleus x Vermillion)

Hope you guys are liking the soulmate stuff! I like writing this, but I got more ideas up my sleeve.

'Malleus Draconia'

Vermillion liked the name on her wrist. She would chirp the name every once in a while and her family knew it was going to become a habit. Her green eyes would often read the name printed on her left wrist. It was beautiful seeing the name. Loki was also interested in the name. He hadn't seen that name before.

Hel was surprised to find out about that. She knew of Malleus Draconia. The new first year of NRC that was wicked strong. To see his name on her niece's wrist, well, it was surprisingly interesting to the goddess. Hel sighed as she heard the name. True, she was happy for her niece, but at the same time Hel was worried about the fae and godling meeting in real life.

-With Malleus-

Malleus traced the letters on his skin. The name of his soulmate. It just said 'Vermillion', but he was still interested. Lilia watched the movements happen again. Malleus had always taken an interest in his soulmate and the name ever since they appeared on his skin.

Sebek was wary about the prince's soulmate, but he accepted fate when Lilia told him of how attached he was to his soulmate. Silver didn't care. Fate was fate, end of story. He would analyze the name to try to get clues on how to find his unknown soulmate.

-Timeskip-

Silver was now a student. He had started to get clues about Malleus's soulmate when he started talking to the demon teacher of RSA, also known as Helia-sensei or Hel. Hel was a misunderstood woman by her students, but Silver distinctly remembered her telling him that if one more kid acted smart, she would give them food poisoning. Not frightening in the slightest.

The two were just chilling against a tree while Silver turned to her. "Your brother has how many kids?"

"Which one? I have two." Hel replied smartly.
"Fenris..." Silver hummed.
"Oh. Seven, why?" Hel asked.
"What are their names?" Silver turned to Hel.
"Balto, Brooklyn, Solis, Katherine, Luka, Kyro, and Vermillion." Hel replied.
"Vermillion?" Silver repeated.

Hel easily recognized why he had asked. Malleus was looking for clues on his soulmate. Hel nodded in response to Silver's repetition. Silver went silent, much to Hel's amusement.

Silver had to tell Malleus. Malleus had to know about this. He had waited a long time already.

-Timeskip-

Sebek, a 1st year now, eyed the name on the prince's wrist. He had seen Vermillion and what she was capable of, but for her to be Malleus' soulmate? His destined partner? It made him wary of the godling and what she could plan.

Vermillion was sitting outside that night. Hope filled the her chest that her soulmate was nearby. If there was that glimmer of hope, maybe, just maybe, she was correct and not feeding herself lies.

-After Defeating Azul, That Night-

"Good to see you again Malleus."

Malleus froze in his tracks when he heard his name. He had thought that Vermillion did not know who he was. Then again, lying was as easy as breathing to her. Her eyes opened and darted over to him. She held a hand out to him. Her left, Malleus noted. He glided over to her and took the offered hand. His eyes darted down to read the letters as he stood beside her. Shock flooded his features upon seeing the name-

'Malleus Draconia'

-HIS name on her wrist. He glanced at Vermillion before saying in a hurried tone that he had to take his leave.