Ch. Fourteen

Kail Lowery

"Damn it Kail I told you to bring the black bag up not the purple one!" Bella yells, we were finally home. It seemed as if Bella was more of a bitch then before.

I was happy to have the day off, I didn't know how much of her I could take. Although I felt bad for the kids. "Honestly Bella, get it yourself. She's the babysitter not your fucking maid." Xander snaps throwing his suit case to the ground.

Turning my head away; not able to stop the smile. Bella sighs turning to him. That was my cue. "Oh I'm sorry, considering you pay her-" I cut the conversation out by shutting the door walking down the stairs.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow alright. Be good?" I tell them; they each give me a hug and I walk out leaving. Fuck her stupid black bag. "You got the day off?" James asks walking next to me.

"Yeah how about you?" He nods, we walk up to my car.

"You hear about the company he lost?" James asks me—I look down with a sigh.

"Yeah, he's really broken up about it. I wish there was something I could do ya know." James runs his hand through his hair.

"Yeah me too. He wanted to get away from Bella so bad. I'm sure there will be other companies. But this is the biggest one that has come around." My heart fluttered at the fact Xander has told James he wants to leave Bella.

All the sudden a thought comes to my mind. "Do you think, the guy that was considering selling to him goes to strip clubs?"

James laughs looking at me. "I mean probably, he's middle aged. Why?" He reply's realizing how serious I was with my question.

"You think you can do me a favor?"

"How was your vacation?" Taylor asks, I turn to her after taking off my coat.

"Girl you know it wasn't vacation. I can't believe how much I missed this place." She walks over to me fixing my strap.

"Really? I need a vacation from this place." She laughs and I smile. I didn't tell anyone about what had happened at the trip. Why would I? It seemed pointless.

Looking at my phone I see James has texted saying he was here with Mr. Davis. "I gotta go, I'll talk to you in a bit?" She nods, putting my things away I walk out looking for James.

We were pretty busy, but I really needed to focus on helping Xander tonight

We were pretty busy, but I really needed to focus on helping Xander tonight. Telling James about working at the strip club, was definitely weird. But he was more than happy to help, I honestly think he is tired of working for Bella.

Once I see them I walk over, honestly I don't know what exactly I'm going to do. But I have to help him get this.

"You guys having fun?" I try to keep my eyes away from James. I'm sure he felt pretty awkward seeing me this way. Which is why I wore something a bit more appropriate.