5 (HeroAca)

Bakugou Katsuki updated his status.

[Level 5s!? Ha! Nothing but a sorry bunch of weak-ass extras! Especially that skinny albino fucker, he doesn't look that tough.]

A week ago Like

Midoriya Izuku K-Kacchan should you really anger the Level 5s at this time!? I don't think that is a good idea!!
A week ago • Like

Tenya Iida Bakugou-san this is extremely inappropriate behavior!!! Apologize immediately and cease this at once!!!
A week ago • Like

Uraraka Ochako This isn't gonna bode well... Can't we all just get along?
A week ago • Like

Bakugou Katsuki Shut the fuck up Deku! I don't need to listen to ya fucking foureyes!! And if you ain't got something to contribute to this fuck off Facebook Roundface!!!
A week ago • Like

Accelerator As if I'd spend time dealing with some small-fry. All bark and no bite.
A week ago • Like

Bakugou Katsuki Why don't you say that to my face if you're so confident? Unless you're too much of a fucking pussy to do so.
A week ago • Like

Kakine Teitoku I'd suggest holding off on the insults if I were you Bakugou-san 😓
A week ago • Like

Bakugou Katsuki Don't tell me what to do Angel-Fucker!!!
A week ago • Like

Misaka Mikoto You really got nothing better to do Grenadeface. You're giving your school a bad name.
A week ago • Like

Shokuhou Misaki While I am quite amused by the level of hypocrisy you've just displayed Misaka-san I can't help but pity the people assigned to your class having to deal with your antics. Such unsightly behavior.
A week ago • Like

Bakugou Katsuki Don't think you two ojou-sama bitches are all that just cuz you both think you're better than me!!! Especially you you blonde bimbo, I'll splatter your guts when I'm done with you!
A week ago • Like

Shokuhou Misaki Oof, so violent! He seems quite the boy for you Misaka-san, your temper cancels his.
A week ago • Like

Misaka Mikoto Shut the hell up, there's no chance in hell that'll ever happen.
A week ago • Like

Bakugou Katsuki The fuck you talking about over there!?
A week ago • Like

Aihana Etsu ...
A week ago • Like

Bakugou Katsuki FUCKING SAY SOMETHING!!!
A week ago • Like

Sogiita Gunha You've got lots of guts going after us Level 5s. I LIKE IT!!! WE SHALL BOTH BATTLE AT A LATER DATE!!!
A week ago • Like

Bakugou Katsuki Yeah no, too weird even for me.
A week ago • Like

Sogiita Gunha 😢
A week ago • Like

Tsuchimikado Motoharu Oh please, wait till you get a load of Kami-yan. He can beat your ass one-handed.
A week ago • Like

Bakugou Katsuki Who? The fuck this asshole thinks he is, some fucking hotshot!? I'll fucking kill him when I find him!
A week ago • Like

Kamijou Touma Stop making me fight battles I don't wish to start Tsuchimikado! Are you really trying to kill me!?
A week ago • Like

Tsuchimikado Motoharu What do you mean by that? I'm just telling the truth.
A week ago • Like

Bakugou Katsuki So you're the hotshot who thinks they're all hot shit jus cuz' they're better than me. Is that it huh? Well you better say your prayers, cuz' whatever Quirk you have won't be enough to stop me!!!
A week ago • Like

Kamijou Touma I'm so over this, such misfortune.
A week ago • Like

-

Surprisingly a certain number 4 didn't show up at the session.

For Mugino, she never really cared for all that, and merely did her own thing.

Hamazura had once mentioned this to her.
She merely glared at the End of Century Emperor, which made him clam up.