12

Kamijou Touma posted:
[Because of my friend forcing me to make this dish due to that damn rat cartoon here it is, ratatolile.]

2 days ago Like • Comment

2 days ago
Like • Comment

Hide replies

Tsukuyomi Komoe Wow, that looks so delicious Kamijou-chan! I knew that you had a talent with cooking! The last time you had cooked for an event all your other classmates couldn't get enough of it!
Like • Comment

Fukiyose Seiri I am quite surprised to see you make such exquisite food. Perhaps I was too harsh on you. Good work with that.
Like • Comment

Himegami Aisa Always wanted to try something like that.
Like • Comment

Aogami Pierce C'mon now that looks fake, ain't no way you made this. This looks too good to be real.
Like • Comment

Kamijou Touma [picture of himself with the dish, flipping the bird at the camera]
Like • Comment

Tsuchimikado Motoharu 😂😂😂
Like • Comment

Aogami Pierce Not gonna lie that was really funny.
Like • Comment

Orsola Aquinas Such pleasing aesthetics. How long did you cook this Kamijou-san?
Like • Comment

Kamijou Touma Long enough for me to ragequit couple times.
Like • Comment

Itsuwa If I was there with you it would have made the cooking far easier. You should've asked for help.
Like • Comment

Kamijou Touma I don't want to impose anything to you Itsuwa-san, beside you were probably busy with some thing over there in London.
Like • Comment

Kanzaki Kaori Has Index eaten it yet?
Like • Comment

Kamijou Touma No, she's currently out at the moment with her friend.
Like • Comment

Stiyl Magnus Leaving her all alone in the outside world, defenseless and vulnerable. As expected of an amateur.
Like • Comment

Kamijou Touma Stiyl we both know her safety's not the issue here.
Like • Comment

Fukiyose Seiri I'm not familiar with these faces, how do you know these people?
Like • Comment

Kamijou Touma Facebook. Like most people. How else do you think?
Like • Comment

Fukiyose Seiri Don't get smart with me Kamijou.
Like • Comment

Aogami Pierce Burn and die in a violent car crash Kami-yan. How dare you know such bombshells without me knowing.
Like • Comment

Kamijou Touma Eat shit Aogami.
Like • Comment