IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, author here, according to the title there's something I need to announce. This book was a fun adventure for a month and two. But sadly, it pains me to say that I will be discontinuing this book as of today. I am unable to spur out words to properly write the following chapters and I know it's not good to do this when it's so close to being done. Thank you for being with me along the way but I have to bid farewell.

My family is strict about academics and a lot of other problems have been bothering me non-stop. I need to focus on myself and my school-work for now, and by the time I'm finished I'm sure my Camilo-crush phase would be over.

As a farewell gift, here's what I planned the ending to be as well a glimpse of what I planned for book 2.

"You're a monster," You sobbed, unable to send daggers to your father as your eyes were tightly blindfolded by your uncle. You wished for him to die but he can't—else the fearful reality he told you about would pull you in away from your lover. 

"Yes, and you're my daughter." He proudly said, feet shuffling in front of you as your ears could faintly pick up the sound of a foreign object being picked up from a plastic bag. By what he told you earlier, it was most possibly a knife, a tool he would use to end your life. "And soon, you're going to meet your mother—" 

"(Y/N)!" A loud bang caused your father's voice to disappear, your body flinching from the sudden noise. A pair of hands quickly untangled the knots restricting your wrists as well as the fabric wrapped around your eyes. Immediately, your sight landed on an unconscious Carlos who laid on the ground with Felix holding him back with an arm. A low voice gently made its way to your ears, the one thing that was beautiful for the past few days.

A soft hand caressed your face, the other holding your hand tightly. A tear fell down to your cheek as you looked at the male in front of you. "Camilo," You breathed. "Is that really you?" He responded with a nod, holding your body close to his as he engulfed you in a tight hug, letting you cry your heart out. 

"Mi amor, I'm here. He's not going to hurt you now," 

"CAMILO LOOK OUT!" 

Distracted by your emotions, you noticed it late when your body was pushed to the side as gasps surrounded the room. Camilo laid on the concrete floor with a knife impaling his stomach, his eyes looking down at the object in terror as blood stained his clothes. Your father grinned, not allowing his daughter to get a happy ending without him trying to stop it. But for him, it didn't end well for him either. Camilo was quick and sacrificed his blood loss to finally implant the knife on Carlos' heart, catching the man by surprise. 

You scurried next to Camilo, clutching his weak figure tightly in your arms. No tears fell from your eyes, only allowing your eyes to take in his beautiful face before he finally breathed his last. 

"Julieta, CALL JULIETA!"

"It's too late, they won't make it in time,"

"Fucking damn it!"

"Felix, calm down,"

"MY SON IS DYING AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?" 

"Papá, what's happening to big bro?" 

You tuned out their voices, they weren't important. No, what's important was Camilo. He tried to speak but failed, he no longer had any energy to let out a single word from his throat. You hugged him tight, close to your chest, hearing his faint voice thanks to your powers. 

I love you, always and forever, Mi Sol. 

And by then, you silently sobbed as you held his head, letting him pass peacefully as his father weakly fell to the floor in disbelief. You ignored your father's body lying in a pool of blood nearby, you wanted to hear Camilo's voice again. 

But why? 

Why is the only thing you hear here are doctors and an EKG? 

"Doc, she's awake," 

"Okay, call her mother, I'll check on her vitals,"

"Ms. Destreza? Hello?" 

"Ma'am are you okay?" 

"Hello?" 

Laying in a hospital room, you were stuck in a coma for a year due to a car accident resulting in the loss of your father .. and your memories. 

It's a bit rushed, but I had an elaborate plan on how to write it before. But I can't write it anymode due to some personal conditions. To sum it up, (Y/N) was actually imagining the events of a story. Her father was in reality an abusive person and it led her to dreaming about a fantasy series of events that included people important to her.

Book 2 is supposed to be actually about Camilo and (Y/N)'s meeting in a modern era set in 2020. I was so excited to write a Modern AU Encanto, Pepa was supposed to be an actor, Dolores a songwriter, Isabela a lawyer but she wants to be a florist, Mirabel a student that is actually (Y/N)'s best friend. I had big plans, but alas, I couldn't finish it.

There is a possibility I will start on book 2 in the future. But in the meantime, I have to say goodbye.

Once again, thank you everyone for the support. I wish you all a safe year ahead.

SAYOUT : sayout.me/say/yumimocha