Chapter Twenty Four • Happy New Year

𝙅𝙖𝙭'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫

"Not a word of this is to be spoken outside of this room and outside of these people." I say sternly.

Luna, Xander, Mom, Dad, Baxter, Oliver, and Lily all nod their heads in agreement.

After Luna and I got cleaned up at our place, I took her to get her damn Wendy's.

I swear she loves that shit more than me.

We immediately came over to my parents place to inform them of what happened on our way back home.

"Who could it be? We haven't had anyone new come into the house or Mafia in awhile." Xander says.

"I would just like to state for the record that neither Luna nor myself are the mole." Lily says, raising her hand as if she were testifying in court. "You know, considering we're the newest people and all." She finishes before turning to Baxter, giving him a thumbs up.

That thought never crossed my mind once.

Sure we've known them less than a year but they've done more for my Mafia then some of the men that have been here since I was a baby have.

"Look, let's just act natural." My father starts. "As far as we know the mole doesn't know we've caught on to them yet, so let's just have the New Year's Eve party like we planned and keep an eye out for anything suspicious."

"You're right, even though we don't know their identity we know there's a mole. We're one step ahead of them and they don't even know it yet." I say more to myself. "Okay everyone's good to go join the party, or whatever the hell it is you do."

Everyone begins filing out of the room, Luna behind them all. Just as she was about to make her way out, I pulled her back into me as I leaned forward locking the door to my office.

"You look hot, baby." I whisper in her ear.

"You don't look too bad yourself."

^Luna's Outfit^

^Luna's Outfit^