10: She dances just like Mami

The three are now walking in the lively streets of the Encanto with Y/n on the lead and the two following her from behind silently exchanging glares and pushing each other aside. But they stop every time Y/n looks back at them.

She didn't have any choice but to agree with Camilo's suggestion. Although she didn't have the time for their nonstop bickering she thought maybe she could just spend the day with the twins so they wouldn't bother her anymore.

They go through shops buying her things she gladly accepts. And when they were having lunch at a restaurant, y/n couldn't help but to cover her face in embarrassment when they started to fight on who will pay the bills. It was chaotic. So the owner of the restaurant demanded to get them out and y/n decided to just pay for everything and apologized for their behavior.

Now they're heading to the fountain where Camilo usually tells  stories to children he babysits. 

The place was a bit crowded but it wasn't that loud. Just the town people walking around and a few children running around. The loud music played by a few people was heard all over the place.

"Y/n!" a voice called and y/n turned her head to see one of her friend coming towards her with open arms.

"Angelo!" she ran to hug him tight. The twins looked at each other starting to get annoyed to see another boy hugging y/n.

"It's been so long since we hang out, how are you?" the boy named Angelo asked taking a slight peek at the twins standing behind Y/n. "And, you got new friends!" he exclaimed.

"Oh, yes. This is Camilo and this is Carlos" she pointed at the two who were still having their annoyed face. "Guys, this is my friend, Angelo." she says. Angelo gladly held out a hand and Camilo accepts it keeping his nice attitude but Carlos didn't move a muscle but just stared at it. Angelo pulled back his hand and laugh awkwardly, feeling the tension in Carlos's stares.

"Anyways," y/n breaks out the silence filling the atmosphere. " why were you here? I thought you moved to the other town?"

"Oh, that, I was just visiting the Encanto for a while since I missed the place and you of course." he says trying not to sound flirty. Remembering there were still eyes staring straight at his soul right behind y/n.

"Great, we're actually just hanging out. Wanna join in?" she asked and she heard the two scoffed behind her, she just ignored it and looked at Angelo waiting for his answer.

"Uh, yes. But I shouldn't be long. Hey, uh, why don't we dance for a while there?" he pointed at the people playing a few instruments and there were a few singers too. 

"I've never seen you dance for a while. Come on." he drags her by the hand and the twins followed like two puppies chasing their owner getting snatched.

"You know I don't dance in public." she whispers. 

"Oh come on, it's just one time. And I seem to notice those two like you, why not show off one in a while?" he held out his hands while dancing.

Y/n thought for a moment and took a quick glance at the two in the crowd before happily accepting his hand and join him in the dance floor. 

(A/N: Just imagine they're dancing to Shakira's "hips don't lie" song.)

It started to form a crowd around them once she started to gain confidence on dancing. Angelo was at the side cheering her up as the town peoples eyes were on her. (she was dancing like pepa

Camilo and Carlos's jaw dropped when they saw her started to dance. It was the first time they saw her dancing as if she didn't care at the eyes of the crowd surrounding her. 

"She dances just like Mami does." Camilo muttered not getting his eyes off her. 

"But better." Carlos added in which Camilo nods his head agreeing to what he said.

Y/n was having the best time of her life until she realized the crowd surrounding her she started to get a bit anxious and then at the same time the music ended. Everyone clapped their hands and praising her.

She froze at her spot and started to blush then she saw the twins were also staring at her which made her even more flustered. It's like she can melt anytime by now.

She bowed to the audience and Angelo came to her side. "Told they'd like it." he teased pointing out the two who were heading towards her. "Oh well, I think I should go." she was about to say something but he hurriedly ran off leaving her with the two.

"You look even more attractive while dancing Hermosa." Camilo says making her blood start to rise up her cheeks.

"You should dance more often, I like to see you moving your hips the way you did back there" Carlos winks at her.

Gosh, what did I got myself into?? I knew I shouldn't have listened to Angelo. She thought.