1

•Birds eye pov•

It was late at night. Two of the operators' proxies were sent out on a mission together. One didn't have a partner, the other preferring to work on his own. The two's mission was to track down and eliminate a child murderer, reason? He stood in the way of the boss' diet. The two were exiting the deep woods, heading towards the location they were told the target would most likely be. "How old is this guy anyway?" One spoke up, the others called him Toby. "He's supposed to be around forty-seven." The masked one responded, his voice deep and soothing.

The two continued to stroll until they found their target location. A private little cabin in the shallow forest, perfect place for a crime to be committed. The two put their plan into motion. The shorter proxy slipped his goggles on and was about to hack the lock off, that's when he noticed it had already been broken. "Huh, has someone go-got here be-before us?" He questioned the taller one. "Unlikely. Open the door." He ordered, pulling out his knife. The proxy did as he was told and opened the door, being met with a yell and then a gunshot that left both Toby and Masky's ears ringing. They stepped inside and saw a figure standing over their, now dead, target.

"Hey! Who the hell-" The masked proxy began to say but the figure had started running and escaped through the window. They were quick. The smaller proxy went to chase them but the other stopped him. "Leave it. They did our job for us." He told the proxy, who now was removing his goggles. "Fine, but if he finds out we're getting into a lot of trouble!" Toby responded, chuckling a little as he did so.

The two set off back to the place known by, the creatures that roam the deep woods, as 'The slender mansion.' Anyone who was anyone lived there. Eyeless Jack, a skilled murderer and cannibal, known for his love of kidneys being one of them. Jeff the killer, another skilled murderer who was known for the murder and slaughter of his parents and brother, also lived there.

The two proxies entered the mansion, being greeted by their boss' blank face. "Was the job completed?" He asked, his voice distorted and staticky. It sent shivers down Toby's spine. "Yes, sir." The two responded in unison, agreeing to never speak of the figure that killed their target by their response to the Operator's question.