context

being the daughter of apollo, you'd think i know the injury risk when fighting someone. i guess today i
just decided to be dumb and spontaneous.

thats definitely one way to put it.

you know what, i'm just gonna rewind so you understand the context.

okay so picture it: i'm 8 years old and just arrived to camp half-blood. my appearance was immediately the tea around camp. after about 3 days of staying in the hermes cabin with those horrendous twins and very questionable blonde, i was claimed. "by whom?" you may ask. none other than the greek god, apollo.

i guess i should've seen that one coming sooner since i'm a theatre kid and i may or may not have accidentally predicted the future maybe once or seven times.

ANYWAY-

since not all gods get along, i've managed to gain a few enemies over the past years. even though us demigods are already labeled "troubled kids" i think i've managed to ruin that name even more.

i like to protect my fathers legacy and make sure his title stays at its finest. of course when the gods get into debates, it turns their children against that other gods children. so what i'm really trying to say is that i challenge and beat people up. like. a lot. and i guess that kind of speaks for itself right now.

so now that you have that information this next situation will make a bit more sense.