the bitch is back

you then i realized who it was. . .

"are we seriously making this an every-other-week thing?" you said in an annoyed tone. the man was apollo and the women was artemis. apollo laughed at the comment, "well it's good to see you too, y/n" he said with you smile. you gave a fake smile and changed your attention to artemis. "hello my lady" you said with real smile this time. artemis smiled back, "y/n, it's been quite some time" she said. you were about to answer her when suddenly the wind spirits jerked the chariot so you, annabeth, and percy all fell. you three easily got back up but it was definitely alarming. you looked over the edge to see that the spirits were multiplying. annabeth must've notice too because she gave you a look as if to say 'how are we getting out of this one?' you shrugged and turned to artemis and apollo. apollo was being childish (per usual) and was fiddling with a ball of light as for artemis, she was clearly thinking of some sort of plan. once she realized apollo was not paying any attention, she elbowed him in the stomach like any other sane sibling would.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" apollo whined. artemis turned to look at the storm spirits. "you should be paying less attention to a tiny sun and more attention to the current situation," she said. apollo's jaw dropped, "ms ma'am i'm literally the god of the sun! what did you want me to do, make a ball of moon!?" he complained. artemis looked at him dead in the eyes, "what did you just call me?" she said in a very stern voice. apollo stuttered as he tried to explain why artemis shouldn't throw him over the edge of the chariot. you, percy, and annabeth stood there in silence, staring at the two gods as they bickered back and forth.

you were finally fed up with the two grown ass adults so you butted into the conversation, "i'm sorry did you guys want a room?" you said. annabeth tried to keep herself from laughing and same with percy.

can't blame them cause i'm drop dead hilarious.

apollo and artemis stopped at the same time and looked over to us. artemis fixed her posture and straightened out her bow and quiver, "right, sorry," she said. apollo gave artemis a long face and said, "i'm not even gonna lie right now, i kinda wish you weren't here to ruin my sunshine kind of vibes," artemis ignored him. she carefully steered the chariot closer to our chariot and stepped inside right next to me. "it's already difficult being his child so i don't understand how you can bare to be his sister" you whisper to artemis. apollo was beyond offended, his hand was flat on his chest and his jaw was practically on the floor, "i'm right here!" he yelled. you didn't bother looking at him but you did say, "oh keep it in your pants" and walked over to the back of the chariot. annabeth tilted her head, "n/n what what are you doing?" she asked. you smirked and causally stepped off the chariot.

yep. off.

percy ran to the edge to see you falling but you weren't there. "what the-" he wasn't able to finish after a loud ringing began. apollo quickly caught onto what you were doing so he FINALLY decided to help. percy and annabeth looked at each other confused. apollo noticed so he turned back and said, "she's manipulating the spirits to drive them away from us, then i'll blast them into the sun so they become a new energy source for the sun to burn brighter," annabeth scoffed as her eyes sparkled with amazement. apollo smirked, "you'd be surprised as to how powerful and wise my children are," he said.

you climbed back onto the chariot with no problem. the spirits were already headed upwards toward the sun so apollo did what we does best and blasted them with a huge ball of light. in a blink of an eye, the spirits were shot up through the earths atmosphere and into the sun. you sat down for a second to take a breather. using those powers isn't exactly the most awakening thing in the world. apollo directed annabeth and percy on how to steer the chariot so that you could get some rest. once annabeth and percy got the basics down it was time for apollo to head back to olympus and artemis to get back to the hunters. you hugged apollo and nodded to artemis. the two gods disappeared into the night sky. your eyes felt like weights, you kept trying to stay awake but after all of that energy lost, you slowly drifted off into a deep sleep in hopes that you didn't get woken up by more enemies.