odd discussions

capture the flag finished a bit later than usual. apparently the new boy got claimed by poseidon. i didn't hear the whole story but his team ended up winning.

i was walking back to cabin #7 with pollux, son of mr. d aka dionysus. we were talking about the new campers that had arrived last week. ironically percy kept being brought up. for some reason i felt the need to talk about him. "looks like somebody's got a little crush," pollux said. i looked at him and just laughed, "yeah right, someone would have to be insane to like a child of the three main gods," i said, shocked. pollux didn't say anything, he just laughed.

we continued walking until we reached my cabin. "thanks for walking back with me," i said. pollux nodded, "of course, i'll see you tomorrow y/n!" he said. i waved to him and he waved back then turned around and ran towards cabin #12.

i turned around and pushed open the big golden doors to enter my cabin. i saw a few campers getting bandaged and healed at the end of the corridor. i walked into the left wing to see will and luke standing in front of a book case and talking. something about will wanting to learn sword combat better.

i walked over to my bed and both boys looked over at me in sync. i looked up and smiled at them. will didn't look too happy when i met his gaze. "y/n, where were you; why didn't you walk back with us?" he asked. i set my bow and quiver down on my bed, "sorry i was talking to pollux," i said. will rolled his eyes, "i swear to the gods, y/n, you hang out with that boy more than you hang out with your own siblings," he said while chuckling.

i laughed and sat down on my bed, "as in siblings do you mean our half siblings or you?" i asked. luke raised an eyebrow, "wait what?" he said confused. will and i shared a look and laughed, "luke do you not know?" will asked. luke shook his head slowly, "know what?" he asked. "luke- im a solace," i said, still laughing. luke's expression was priceless, "wait no, you guys are just messing with me," he said. i stood up and walked over next to will. we stood side by side to show the resemblance.

~luke pov~
what. the. fu-

a/n: sorry this is a shorter chapter! lmk what other events you guys want to go down!
-ziggy stardust ⚡️