exciting news from your favorite half brother

i woke up the next morning completely clueless. i didn't know what time i had fallen asleep and if it was before or after apollo had left. was any of that even real?

i sat up and looked across the room to find lee hanging half way off of his bed. he looked like we was about 2 minutes from falling and hitting his head.

i turned to look at the bed next to me. there sat will, trying to fix the string on one of his bows. i waved to him to motion that i was awake and he looked over. will smiled and stepped over to my bed. he sat down at the edge, "so did dad actually come here or am i just hallucinating?" he asked. i instantly responded, "no that was most definitely real" i said.

will laughed and looked down at his feet, "hey uhm n/n (nick name) can you please try not to fight anyone today," he asked politely. i chuckled and looked up at him to realize he was serious. i cleared my throat, "uh yeah i'll just go to the training arena and beat up a dummy if something happens," i said slightly sarcastically. will laughed and shifted closer to me, "thank you," he said. i nodded and we both sat in silence for a bit.

will looked around the room then glared at me. it wasn't a sassy or rude glare, it was more nervous or worried. i put my hand on will's shoulder, "hey, what's the matter?" i asked. will looked at me straight in the eye, "i must tell you something but it can't be here," he said. i nodded, "okay, did you want to go outside or something?" i asked. will hesitated but slowly began to stand up, "i have to work at the infirmary but at noon go to the treehouse," he said and walked out of the room, leaving me quite dazed.

right when will closed the cabin door, lee fell flat on his face and hit a stack of textbooks, "OUCH!" he yelped.

i just sat on my bed in silence and watched him struggle to stand up.

* * *  time skip  * * *

it was 11:55am so i began to make my way toward the woods to join will in the treehouse. i was thinking of things that will could possibly have to confess that was so private. it just wasn't like him to sneak around like this.

i climbed up the ladder to see will sitting against the back wall, reading a book. i smiled and waved, "hey!" i said enthusiastically. will looked up at me and put his book down, "hello! thanks for coming" he replied. i walked over to will and sat down on a pillow directly across from him. "so, what did you want to tell me?" i asked. will looked pale, whatever he was about to say must've been super important because he was slightly shaking.

"so i uhm-" he stammered.
i looked at him, genuinely concerned, "hey, take a few deep breaths," i said. will did as i told him and began to calm down.

"so i have been meaning to tell you this for awhile," will began. i nodded and leaned closer to him. he took one last deep breath, "i think i might be gay," he said

not AT ALL what i was expecting-

i looked at him and smiled, "wow, that's amazing! i'm so proud of you for that," i said. will had the biggest grin on his face and seemed a lot less nervous. "do you support me or no? 'cause it's alright if you- " i chuckled, "hun you better be kidding-" i interrupted, "of course i support you!"

will leaned in and hugged me, "thank you!!!! ugh what'd i do to get an amazing sister like you," he said. it was weird when he said it like that. he hasn't called me his sister in awhile. it's usually just the same old 'half sister' act to keep things uncomplicated and confusing.

it was honestly a little painful that he never had the nerves to admit that i was his actual sister but i guess half sister was the closest that could possibly be.

don't get me wrong, i love half siblings but it's just weird when i'm addressed as a half sibling.

especially by will.

a/n: HEY GUYS SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER!!! I WILL MAKE SURE TO GET TO THE WHOLE POINT SOON AND WATCH OUT FOR SOME WILL AND NICO CONTENT!!! LOVE YOU ALL <3
- ziggy stardust ⚡️