quest with water boy

i woke up this morning only to find out that i have to accompany percy jackson on a quest.

this was NOT how i wanted to spend the next few weeks of my life but the prophecy that percy got said something along the lines of:

make sure to bring the funniest and hottest child of apollo on this dumb quest that came out of nowhere!

sounds about right.

i immediately started packing a bag for the quest. we were ordered to leave by noon so i had to pack asap. chiron let me skip activities to prep since this was so sudden.

i used a decent sized backpack that could easily go anywhere. in the bag i packed a hairbrush, nectar, ambrosia, extra cloths, a book (a true necessity), my phone and headphones, and of course three extra quivers that were completely full with about 35 bows in each.

i got my bow and quiver and slung them both around my shoulders. it's definitely been awhile since i've gone on a quest. i think the last quest i went on was when i was like 7 and that was only arriving at camp with luke, grover, annabeth, and thalia.

i took one last look around the cabin and made my way outside. i saw that percy and annabeth were arguing outside of the cabin next to mine, cabin six. i could hear them loud and clear and was surprised to hear annabeth say that she was coming along with us. from what i heard, percy was trying to stop her from joining. that dumbass doesn't know a thing about annabeth if he thinks that he's going to win that argument. i walked over to them and they both immediately stopped arguing and looked at me.

"are you shitting me? am i really that much of a buzzkill?" i said. they looked at each other and looked back at me, still completely silent.

"oh come on dipshits, let's just go," i turned around and began to lead the way toward the stables. percy trotted up to me, "uhm y/n, aren't we supposed to be leaving camp?" he said. i didn't look at him, "seriously, new boy, you have got to learn a few things around here," i said, "starting off with, don't correct y/n when THEY are in charge," annabeth finished for me. i gave her a smirk, "thanks athena jr," i said. annabeth then rolled her eyes and scoffed, "not that stupid nickname again," she said. i chuckled, "oh come on, you know you like it," i said.

once we made it to the stables, i walked up to a golden chariot with two horses strapped to. percy slightly gasped, "uh- what?" he said in shock. annabeth and i shared a look and laughed, "what, did you think we used limo's to go on quests?" i asked sarcastically. percy leaned over to annabeth, "is she always like this?" he whispered. annabeth pursed her lips and nodded, "pretty much," she said. percy nodded and followed me into the chariot along with annabeth.

"attention passengers, please keep your hands and feet in the chariot at all times, if any of your belongings fall out, that is not my responsibility, if you fall out, that is again. . .not my responsibility, please do not yell at my pegasi or i will yell at you and proceed to throw you off this thing," i said as percy looked nervously at annabeth, "remember to tip me on your way out and lastly, enjoy the ride," i finished.

i turned around and began to command the pegasi in ancient greek and within seconds, we were in the air. this was, by far, going to be the worst quest ever.

A/N: hi guys!! sorry this is a shorter chapter, i wanted to edit this since more people are beginning to read it. speaking of which thank you so much for all the views <3 it means so much to me! please leave comments and let me know what events you want to go down :D again thanks for everything, until the next chapter!
-ziggy stardust ⚡️